Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2015-2016 NCAA Basketball Thread - non-team-specific - NOW OFFICIAL 2016 MARCH MADNESS THREAD

PleaseBlitz

Just saw the highlights of the UVA game. That was incredible.

But on the flip side, that may the most Wake Forest game ever. They are almost perpetually the little brother everyone beats on. Aside from the Tim Duncan, Josh Howard, and Chris Paul years, they have pretty much been everyone's doormat.

Huge, huge , extra large win for the mountaineers at Iowa state. I will admit i didn't see this happening.

Thank Devin Williams and Jaysean Paige for that one. We WVU fans sure are a pessimistic bunch, huh?  Is Holton back soon?

Ok conspiracy theorists..who here knew that Coach K would miss a game or a few now that the dookies are out of the top 25?

Thank Devin Williams and Jaysean Paige for that one. We WVU fans sure are a pessimistic bunch, huh?  Is Holton back soon?

Ok conspiracy theorists..who here knew that Coach K would miss a game or a few now that the dookies are out of the top 25?

I'm going to the Baylor game tomorrow.  Should be a good one.  No Holton for that one either.  

Louisville self imposes a post season ban. So the NCAA tourney will now have two teams that wouldn't normally be in thanks to Louisville and SMU.

How about they hook a separate cheating Final Four this year with Syracuse, SMU, Louisville, and UNC. I know UNC has skated on their widespread academic fraud and Syracuse took its ban last post season when they sucked. But they should put these four schools in their own scandal bracket.

Archived