Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2016 Schedule Speculation, Rumors, and Predictions

kleese

hmm so we have to play a Primetime night game on Sunday vs the Pack then turn around and play Dallas on Thanksgiving?

Not to mention, having a Monday Night game against the Panthers then having to play Saturday?

On top of having to go to London to play a game?

Hope these guys get some rest and trainers are working OT this season....

Wow, that schedule blows. 

The way I look at it, it again gives the chance to get off to a good start.  Four out of the first six at home.......really can't ask for much better than that. I'd rather that than having to play a lot of tough teams at the beginning.

Granted, the three away games in a row starting on Thanksgiving stinks, but that is the tradeoff.

The way I look at it, it again gives the chance to get off to a good start.  Four out of the first six at home.......really can't ask for much better than that. I'd rather that than having to play a lot of tough teams at the beginning.

Granted, the three away games in a row starting on Thanksgiving stinks, but that is the tradeoff.

it is more the timing of the games than the schedule itself. Monday night vs panthers followed by at chicago  saturday at 1, which is in late december, sunday night vs packers followed by thursday at dallas, with a west coast trip at arizona thrown in for good measure. All in the second half. Thats going to be an extremely tough second half of the season.

You are right though, the first half is the polar opposite and much more manageable. Then again, the good teams win with schedules like these, so its no excuses. 

Looks to me like we don't get anyone coming off a bye and only one team (Giants wk17) coming of a Thursday game. Didn't we have like 5 games against teams coming off byes or Thursday games last year?

The Sunday night to Thursday and Monday to Saturday turn arounds suck. And I don't like Chicago on Xmas eve for the potential weather issues. But I guess it could have been worse.

Archived