Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Insomniac Thread - Playoffs Edition!

PigskinRedskin

I'm starting to lose it guys

Ive kept it together all week ...joking and all.......but now ........S***

When it was for all the marbles a couple years back vs the Cowturds....I was history (Cant remember the 4th quarter-----We Won :) )

So Now that my emotions are starting to get the best of me............

Its a Beautiful DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co6WMzDOh1o

tumblr_mkjw8xAhQ01rteajko1_500.jpg

Lets Kick Some !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got some Left Hand Milk Stout Nitro open and can't sleep, way to excited!

"Voo Doo" from Left Coast....I hope to be drinking this one at around 5pm Pacific

HTTR

The biggest difference between how 2012 felt and how 2015 is feeling is that 2015 season is recent lol...

I would say " . . . we know what happened the year after 2012".

I'm reallllllly hoping Morris surprises everyone and has a 150 yard, 2 TD game...

That would make me just absolutely giddy.

Fell asleep at around 5. Woke up at 9:45. So pumped for today's game!!! This is the most nervous I've felt in a long time. I wasn't nervous when we played Philly on the 26th cause I knew we'd win. But today, something feels different. Maybe it's cause we're playing the packers. I realllly want to win today

I am freaking amped with the energy only a Redskins Playoff game can bring. Last night was a good lesson that our guys need to stay within in their game and not let the energy and emotions us fans have turn into negative energy and throw them off their game. The great players harness that rare energy and it takes their play to another level. Let's hope Kirk is one of those great players along with the other young guys we have playing in their first or second playoff game.

I woke up at 4:30 am...couldn't really sleep so got up and worked on some photo touch-ups and photo art I've been doing for a model in Australia... just made a huge egg and chorizo burrito for breakfast and huge cup of coffee to go with it. Now I feel like going back to ****ing sleep lol...

CHORIZO! Even better than bacon. And I'm a guy and I love bacon! But Spanish Chorizo sausage (LOVE the way they do it in Catalonia  with wine for even more flavour!) ...... BIG ASS Homer J DROOL!

Hail. 

I won each of them by at least 20.

*He plays the easy level.

****! Not supposed to tell you that. Uhhm, I mean he's a kick ass Madden pro!

Just like he's the top runner in the family. Army strong! (The fact those legs have never been tested being legged round Burmondsey after an '80's game at Millwall like the better sounding one who made Carl freeking Lewis look slow that day is neither here nor there!).

Uhmmm, love yer lil' bro.  :D.

Hail. 

*He plays the easy level.

****! Not supposed to tell you that. Uhhm, I mean he's a kick ass Madden pro!

Just like he's the top runner in the family. Army strong! (The fact those legs have never been tested being legged round Burmondsey after an '80's game at Millwall like the better sounding one who made Carl freeking Lewis look slow that day is neither here nor there!).

Uhmmm, love yer lil' bro.  :D.

Hail. 

I hate you :lol:

90 mins!

Archived