Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cary Williams signs

Hoover-ball

I think this is more about Jarrett being out now. He played in some nickel and dime situations (from what I could tell). He was playing several rolls, not just the typical safety.

Also, news is on Phillips, he may be able to practice on Wednesday. They said it was a "stinger" and all the medical testing cleared him of any real damage or injury.

Ahh. I thought it was the other way around: Jarrett with the stinger returning to practice Wednesday.

Of course I trust in GMSM.   But further, I trust Perry Fewell:

duke-ihenacho-dashon-goldson-perry-fewel

NEVER have I seen a man do so much in so short a time with such a revolving cast of players.  ALL HAIL Coach Fewell!

He'll have Cary Williams part of the program no doubt full stop.

velocet

NEVER have I seen a man do so much in so short a time with such a revolving cast of players.  ALL HAIL Coach Fewell!

He'll have Cary Williams part of the program no doubt full stop.

Yea, talk about an understatement.

Coughlin mentioned Fewell by name today in that exit speech of his, and complimented him on his contribution to winning the division here.  If Callahan is our over qualified savant on the O coaching staff, Fewell is the guy on D. 

This is a fantastic signing!  We need as much help as we can get in the secondary and everyone has been contributing nicely.

If this were April during the offseason and he was being signed to a multi-year deal to start as a top 2 corner, then we'd all have a right to be upset.  The dude is coming in to play nickel, is a veteran, and has Super Bowl experience.  Someone like him can help for sure.

Some of ya'll got no chill.

I listened to Blackmon on Sportscenter after the game and he said that all the guys on the team have good chemistry and that they talk, a lot, on the field. If Williams can come in, learn, communicate, and not be a distraction, all will be good. I just hate bringing in guys that *** might *** cause a disruption in that chemistry.

Well we had to bring in somebody. If you don't like the move, then I propose you tell me who we should have brought in instead.

if Vinny was here he'd give Neon Deion a call, hahahah

I like the signing. He can play, and I must say I trust Scott. Too bad they couldnt hide Amerson in the equipment room all season or something...

Better than some Tampa retread that George Allen would have picked up .

Nah, George would have picked up a Los Angeles Ram. Tampa Bay had only been a team for a couple of years by the time he left here.

But I mean, that was 40 years ago. Sometimes you just got to let it go.

Archived