Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A huge congratulations to the Redskins and all of you!

Tom [Giants fan]

I will be honest, I didn't think the Redskins were winning on the road last night.  Not only did they win but it was in pretty impressive fashion.  With the Redskins' "bye week" coming up as I am sure plenty of starters will be rested in week 17, it is all about the playoffs now for them.  

Congratulations on being the 2015 NFC East Division Champs.

I hope the Redskins win at least their first playoff games so all of the "experts" who have been saying the NFC East is a joke and it doesn't matter who wins the division have that dumb look on their faces knowing that they aren't really experts.

Good luck in the playoffs!

Congratulations to all of you.

A couple of my posts here over the years have centered on the opinion I've held that a return to glory for the Redskins would be a good thing for all involved.  The NFL is a better league when franchises such as yours are back winning and playing well.  Harkens back to the Parcells vs Gibbs stuff - all those great games.

It appears you've now got your franchise QB - he'll be here for the next 10 years.  Well done and good luck going forward.

JJM

You know what? I hate Mara (36M reasons) but have never hated the Giants or their fans. Most i have met are good peeps and love their team like we do. I want the NFCE to return to what it used to be, teams dreading to play us (and each other). The cold muddy winter battles of old.

Much respect to Tom and JimboWho. Thank you for being respected opponents. You dont see filthy or cowturds fans up here like this.

I hope most Redskins fans are as graceful.

Tom, you are by far the best fan of opposing teams.  I always enjoy your posts and you're a good sport at all times.  Thank you!  It feels really good which is such a huge change from when we were 2-4 this season.  Or the previous 2 seasons.  Times likes these make being a fan worth it

We actually have several extremely good, respectful fans of other teams here, and their contributions are always great.

Tom [Giants Fan],  PokerPacker, DeMarco Murray 29, a few others.  Always look forward to chatting with them in game day threads or in ATL forums.  

Most of the Eagles fans that visit here are less welcome. :P

Well Tom sorry your giants got embarrassed against the Vikings, I hope y'all repay that to the Eagles this coming weekend and leave them no choice but to send Kelly packing. Hail to the Redskins!

I'd prefer that they kept Kelly because he's really destroying the Eagles.  If they get another coach they will be competitive again lol!  I think at the very least they ask him to step down from GM duties.  He may quit if they do that though.  

Archived