Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFC Clinch the East ~ insomnia thread...

TheShredder

If you're needing somewhere to release the pressure of waiting for this game, then you can do it here.

I'm in SE Asia and will be upside down and half to wake up early in the AM for this one (0500).

Yes it's a big game and a great time to be putting it all together.  Checking all the last boxes for the season.  Everything gets finished tonight!!

HTTR

1330487.gif

I have to bloody work before this game, & i can't ****ing sleep. I tried to play Fallout 4 to sleep, but i just wound up leveling an entire Raider controlled section of town, upgrading my best weapons to max, adding 3 settlements, farming for mucho adhesive, obliterating a wave of about 22 Super Mutants with only the aid of Dogmeat, & the Abernathy clan.......(pauses for breath)....AND I'M NOT EVEN REMOTELY SLEEPY!?!?!?

i loathe insomnia.

If you're needing somewhere to release the pressure of waiting for this game, then you can do it here.

I'm in SE Asia and will be upside down and half to wake up early in the AM for this one (0500).

Yes it's a big game and a great time to be putting it all together. Checking all the last boxes for the season. Everything gets finished tonight!!

HTTR

http://s3media.247sports.com/Uploads/Assets/487/330/1330487.gig]

all I need is your post and might right hand... il l be snoozing shortly..... just gotta find the right pair of socks

I said it two weeks ago, but the feeling i had in 2012 before the Eagles game to start the 7 game run is the same feeling I had before the Bears game, and have had it ever since.  It's calm confidence that we're going to win.  Lets do it.

EDIT:  I don't know why i said 2007  i meant 2012

I'm going to be dying tonight. For all the effort I put into the playoff tracker thread, I had no idea we'd be in this position. Several weeks ago, I committed to dinner and a show at the Kennedy center, where I'll be tonight, phone off. Going to be a long performance.

I said it two weeks ago, but the feeling i had in 2007 before the Eagles game to start the 7 game run is the same feeling I had before the Bears game, and have had it ever since.  It's calm confidence that we're going to win.  Lets do it.

I feel it too. We are the better team and we will clearly demonstrate that on the field tonight.

man o man this is a fun day.... NFL Network just showed the Sean Taylor special, now Dexter Manley... this is serious playoff atmosphere!

I Had the Sean episode on DVD-R already, but watched on NFLN anyway. It always brings a tear and a heavy heart at the end. Watching the Dexter show now.

Why couldn't this be a 4:30 game....

It can be a 5:30 game if they put themselves on West Coast time.  Look, I hate that this game is in prime time too, but there's nothing that they can do about that.  The schedule is what it is and nobody thought before the year started that they would be in the situation that they're in.  Hopefully, they'll do what they've done in years past in situations like this.  

Archived