Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Congratulations to big Ryan Kerrigan

Koolblue13

Think about the players not on this list. Bruce Smith, Eric Greene, Lawrence Taylor.

The nfl didn't keep sack stats in 1981 and the 1982 season was 9 games otherwise LT and Dexter Manley would both be on that list and Manley had more sacks than LT did until he started missing games in 87.

I think the team and Kerrigan would have been better if he'd taken at least the first two games off.

See, this is where I disagree and kind of the point I was trying to make.  

Part of what makes Kerrigan special is that he DID play the first two games.  Whether it hurt the teams performance, or he came back too soon is debatable.  But the heart he has is not.  

Part of what makes Kerrigan special is that he DID play the first two games.  Whether it hurt the teams performance, or he came back too soon is debatable.  But the heart he has is not.  

This probably helped the team moreso than anything else.  It says a lot when your leaders are playing and giving their all at less than 100%

I like how he added Hacksaw Jim Duggin thumbs up. Now he can get someone from the crowd toss him a couple of beers and pound them  :D .

I think that Ryan should wait until the qb gets up and then go full Stone Cold and give him a stunner, flip him off, then pound the beers.  Totally worth the penalty lmao

I think Will Compton kept bugging Kerrigan to do a sack dance and that's what he came up with.  It would be great if a bunch of the guys did old school wrestler celebrations.  I think mine would be the Bushwackers.

Trent Murphy is the first that comes to mind doing some Bushwackers celebration.

He started really hurt. I don't think he missed a play for most of his career either.

He's really come on strong too. Should finish the season with DD sacks.

Agreed. He is really just hitting his stride now off of the injury. I hope he steps up big in the 2 remaining NFCE games.

Plus if he had a more consistent pass rush from the other side, his numbers would look better. Still a stud though.

I guess it works the other way around. The better he plays the better other guys around him plays. And he gets help because of this as well obviously.

Like he's good, thus commanding more attention from the opposing O. Then guys make plays because they can and know how to do plays. Forcing O to rely On 1 on 1 vs Kerrigan. Something like that.

Archived