Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2015 #Redskins versus Falcons FINAL

SkinsFanInTennessee

Only because there is no room for him on the inactive list today. :)

Maybe being sat down for a couple of weeks will give him incentive to do better.

remember last year when the DBs got so hurt that there was talk of putting Santana Moss in?  Roberts is in that situation right now

I hope everyone can keep their expectations in check in this thread today. We are an up and coming team. The Falcons are an offensive machine. No meltdowns for me today. It is nice to be in first place right now. If we lose to this very good team. The season is not over.

Yeah, we have a lot of key injuries (Hall, Culliver on defense, Jackson and Reed on offense).

I think the Redskins will be competitive, but it won't be easy today.

I'm just concerned about the secondary against Julio Jones, hopefully we can pressure Ryan and don't give up anything big to Jones

Id rather that they double Jones and take their chances with the other receivers getting theirs.  The Texans tried that last week without success but shockingly I think our front 7 is better than that of the Texans against the run so it if we are able to slow Juilo down and hold Freeman in check there is a chance we can at least keep it close.  Our offense will score as long as Cousins doesn't turn into bad Cousins.

Archived