Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jumbo's Chop House: The official 2015 twitter MEGA thread, it's HUGE, feat: MC SweetTweetDelete and the MODifications, What not included, RGIII free

SWFLSkins

Chief Zee @TheDCChief 50s50 seconds ago

Let's our time... Let's Go!!! #HTTR

CYUAQ8LVAAECDnz.jpg

Chad Ryan @ChadwikoRCC 4m4 minutes ago

This #Texans team is going to be really good once they have Robert Griffin III at QB next season.

Bucky Brooks @BuckyBrooks 4m4 minutes ago

A one-man sabotage is being conducted by Brian Hoyer in the 1st half.. He is absolutely killing the @HoustonTexans #KCvsHOU

Men will understand women before anyone knows what a catch in the NFL is.

Ashburning Retweeted Jeff Kravitz

hahaha, wow

Ashburning added,

Jeff Kravitz @Jeffster76
You can take the QB out of Cleveland, but you can't take Cleveland out of the QB.

skinslakers Retweeted Skip Bayless

Can't be any worst lol

skinslakers added,

Skip Bayless @RealSkipBayless
As a Cowboy fan, never thought I'd again have a reason to say this: PUT IN BRANDON WEEDEN. For Texans, he'd have to better than Hoyer.

1 retweet1 like

Retweet

More

Jesus, Hoyer is beyond pathetic but lets not think that Alex Smith is that much better, He has missed a ton of wide open receivers.  Man how good do we all feel to have someone like Cousins right now.

He has been Gawdawful!  Jeez!

He is not even giving his team a chance to make a game of it.

So with the NFL rookie voting, they put up 5 rookies, Cooper, Gurley, Winston, Peters and Lockett.

Now, I understand Cooper, Gurley and Peters, no brainers. But for the life of me I cant figure out why Preston Smith is being so ignored. Lockett was 60th among receivers. Smith was 22nd in sacks, and with 4 passes defensed 3 FF and 1 FR would make him a top 15-20 defender. Winston was 28th among QBs in QB rating. What gives?

What about Crowder? 59 catches.

Not Robert Griffin @Pseudo_RGIII 10m10 minutes ago

Texans beer sales

CYUSn4PWcAAaC-P.jpg

@RedskinsRT

Imma a little freaked right now, under tornado warning, one touched down east of here. Really foul out right now. 

stay safe, you hear any freight trains find shelter quick

PressBox DC @PressBoxDC 6m6 minutes ago

One pivotal matchup @SportsDownPat spotlights for the Redskins-Packers game is Chris Baker versus Josh Sitton. http://www.pressboxdc.com/2016/01/07/redskins-vs-packers-matchup-to-watch-chris-baker-vs-josh-sitton 

Archived