Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jumbo's Chop House: The official 2015 twitter MEGA thread, it's HUGE, feat: MC SweetTweetDelete and the MODifications, What not included, RGIII free

SWFLSkins

Dexter Manley Retweeted Cory Dellinger

Must be a cowboys fan, #HTTR #72 #NFCWildCard #Redskins

Dexter Manley added,

Cory Dellinger @Cojode8
@DexterKManley72 redskins season ends today

My parents live in Bonita Springs. Dad called this morning and said things got real hairy last night. Glad you and your family are ok.

It didn't get as bad south as it did to the north of us, I am north of Bonita and on the river, if you know the area it hit Pine Island and Cape Coral really hard, some houses were destroyed, cars tossed into them 10k without power. Really weird for January here. 

The gameday weather forecast has me worried. I'm afraid it greatly favors the packers. We can't run the ball for ****

Our offense is based around the passing game now. We go as far as Cousins arm, Reed, Jackson, Garcon and Crowder takes us. We will stick with the run, but mainly for what that sets up around play action.

By the end of the night, will the nation know Jordan Reed's name? He's in the gameday spotlight: http://www.espn980.com/2016/01/10/gameday-spotlight-jordan-reed/ 

LOOK: @freakyjean99 shows off intricate custom cleats http://ow.ly/WRkp5  #RedskinsTalk

CYXpl6sWMAEh4RB.jpg

I have 3 jerseys:

Jacoby

ST21

A custom 98 with "Pot Roast"

Don't know which to wear.

in the past, I reserved ST21 for big games, and Jacoby only comes out in really special situations. (It's like 20 years old, had it forever)

I almost found it disrespectful (to the Jacoby and ST) to wear either jersey the way the team had been playing in 2013 and 2014.

Could wear any today. Wore Jacoby to Skins playoff win in 1999, ST21 to Seattle playoff game.

I have 3 jerseys:

Jacoby

ST21

in the past, I reserved ST21 for big games, and Jacoby only comes out in really special situations. (It's like 20 years old, had it forever)

I almost found it disrespectful (to the Jacoby and ST) to wear either jersey the way the team had been playing in 2013 and 2014.

Could wear any today. Wore Jacoby to Skins playoff win in 1999, ST21 to Seattle playoff game.

I'd go with ST21. Today's a big game

I have 3 jerseys:

Jacoby

ST21

Wear the one you wore the last time the Skins won a home playoff game, not the one you wore the last time the Skins lost a home playoff game. This is OCD paranoid fan 101.

Wing nights, practice fights and hot yoga: How the Redskins went from worst to first: http://www.richmond.com/redskins-xtra/article_445d3e37-f790-5538-8256-5a14730c416e.html 

User Actions
 Following
RwpQeb_y_bigger.pngTK@TKextremeskins

CYX0LBXWcAAoqYD.jpg

#NFL #Redskins Washington Redskins come away from win vs. Dallas Cowboys unscathed http://wp.me/p74wlK-1R0 

CYX0kCfU0AEcpA6.jpg

Breaking Burgundy Retweeted JK

Assuming Williams is ready and Dunbar/Phillips healthy, that's 9. Harris would be 10.

Breaking Burgundy added,

JK @JKHokie
@breakburgundy I think you have to keep an extra DB. Ours seem to drop like flies. The one absence I am most concerned about is KJ30.

I'm Pumped and so is Captain Kirk!!! #GBvsWAS #HTTR

CYX1EGQWQAAV2az.jpg

I have 3 jerseys:

Jacoby

ST21

Pot Roast. He's the only one that has any affect on today's game. Cheer on the men on the field..

Archived