Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

VIDEO: Orlando News Anchor Has Had Enough of the Kardashians

Sticksboi05

On the one hand I'm happy for the guy for standing up for his scruples as a journalist.  I have a lot of friends who went into journalism because they grew up romanticizing some of the things investigative journalists of the past have uncovered (e.g.: watergate).

On the other hand, TV news is a really tough profession to break in, which is why you never see anchors blow up over having to report these stories.  I really hope this guy is able to keep working.

Looks like the anchor that walked off was only semi-serious. But the big blowup at the end was by someone off camera.

Not sure if serious...

The guy off the camera is the anchor, the other guy sitting down...is not the anchor. Notice the striped tie as opposed to the yellow tie.

Not sure if serious...

The guy off the camera is the anchor, the other guy sitting down...is not the anchor. Notice the striped tie as opposed to the yellow tie.

Wow lol

Was watching on my phone. Didn't notice a different guy came in and sat down. 

Saw a white guy get up, saw a white guy sit down.. Cut me a break, they do look alike (all whites).

Agree with stickboi. Anyone naming a pet is NOT a news story.

I had to switch to another local news morning show because all they covered was wether, traffic and promoting their weather app. Occasionally the news anchors would pimp something on their personal facebook pages. I couldn't take it any more.

Archived