Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN: Kurt Busch says ex-girlfriend was trained assassin

PF Chang

DOVER, Del. -- The NASCAR driver known as "The Outlaw" testified Tuesday he believes his ex-girlfriend is a trained assassin dispatched on covert missions around the world who once returned to him in a blood-splattered gown.

"Everybody on the outside can tell me I'm crazy, but I lived on the inside and saw it firsthand," Kurt Busch said when his attorney, Rusty Hardin, questioned why he still believed Patricia Driscoll is a hired killer.

Rest of article: http://espn.go.com/racing/nascar/cup/story/_/id/12161197/kurt-busch-says-ex-girlfriend-patricia-driscoll-was-trained-assassin

Possibly the greatest NASCAR article ever. I am eagerly awaiting the documentary, "Final Pit Stop: Assassin NASCAR Wives." 

It sounds outlandish, but we might consider the possibility that Busch is telling the truth (not saying he is, just that we might consider it).

This NPR story says that "others" besides Busch testified to this. It also notes that she works for "Frontline Defense Systems, whose website says Driscoll 'spent the majority of her career in the narcotics and intelligence world.'"

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2015/01/13/377082833/nascar-s-kurt-busch-testifies-that-ex-girlfriend-is-an-assassin

It is also worth noting that this testimony wasn't refuted.

I'd imagine that Busch probably has a good enough lawyer to prevent him from making an absurd case.

Again, I'm not saying it's true, and it does seem crazy, but there might be something here.

This just has cheesy Hollywood romcom spy/action movie written all over it.

I am hoping this is part of Kill Bill 3. The Deadly NASCAR Assassination Squad. In flashbacks, NASCAR wives are trained as assassins by Pai Mei and Dale Earnhardt. 

You just can't let them know where you live or work.  If you can use a burn phone that would be preferable also.

Always go to her house, never let her see your car or have a fake license plate just in case.

It's really quite simple as long as you are prepared. 

You just can't let them know where you live or work. If you can use a burn phone that would be preferable also.

Always go to her house, never let her see your car or have a fake license plate just in case.

It's really quite simple as long as you are prepared.

You know you're dealing with crazy when you start acting like a secret agent just to get laid. Hahaha

I am hoping this is part of Kill Bill 3. The Deadly NASCAR Assassination Squad. In flashbacks, NASCAR wives are trained as assassins by Pai Mei and Dale Earnhardt. 

If they would just stick to assassinating NASCAR in general, the world would be a better place.

Archived