Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN: Kurt Busch says ex-girlfriend was trained assassin

PF Chang

I met her back in 2009.  I forget how she got my information, I think I had done some photography work for a friend of hers or something and she really liked my stuff.  I wasn't half the photographer back then than I am now so it's weird to think about it but she was one of my first paying clients.

I had shot a wedding that summer and one of the bridesmaids was working for Patricia at the Armed Forces Foundation.  Apparently they needed a photographer for an event coming up and the bridesmaid liked my photos and put my name in the hat.  She got in contact with me, told me that Patricia loved my work and wanted me to shoot this event up in Massachusetts.  Ok, sure.

So AFF flew me up to Masachusetts for a day, it was pretty easy work.  Patricia had her team up there to meet with a group of about 15 women who were, IIRC, widows and wives of veterans who were either killed in combat or wounded veterans.  It was a nice time, they took a handgun training course at the Sig Sauer training facility up there and then went out to get a meal at a nice restaurant nearby.  I documented the whole thing.  Easy work, fun day.  It was late September and it was the quintessential small Massachusetts town, very pretty.  Matter of fact, Olbermann flashed one of the photos I took that day up during his rant the other night, you can see it at 1:45  

Patricia was really nice, really engaging, funny and...well, pretty damn hot.  I didn't talk to her a whole lot that day, I just stayed in the background and snapped away.  I got a good vibe from her, I remember her taking the work very seriously, talking with the women who were there, making them feel welcomed and making sure the were having a good time.

I knew I recognized the name when I read this article yesterday, I just couldn't put my finger on it....but after I watched that video last night, I remembered her immediately.  So I emailed that girl that initially thought of me for the job and she wrote me back right away, she's been staying on top of this story.  Apparently these stories that she told Busch weren't anything new and she's a pretty vindictive person.   Here's another link if anyone wants to read up:  http://kickinthetires.net/news/369-atricia-driscoll-kent-county-family-court-appeared-nascar-kurt-busch.html

Archived