Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2015 Washington Nationals Thread - Hot Stove News: Daniel Murphy signed, Phillips is an idiot.

Riggo#44

the cynical side of me says that they only started the game so that we'd have to burn Gio

More than that. Span, Harper, Ramos, Escobar aren't in the lineup. Might have been able to go tomorrow with the rest day today, but now we need to keep them on the bench since we'll need subs later in the game.

What a joke by PHI to start this game..

It was a total "Oh they're in shambles, start the game" move.

They played because they didn't want to disappoint the 31 Phillies fans who paid tickets for the game.

It was a season high, what do you expect.

And I was listening on the radio last night, it sounded like some good roars from Nats fans there. Sounded like we represented well...sounded like there were more of us than them...

Would be nice to have Ross to start that game tomorrow. At least this gives those dinged up guys an extra day off. Even though I doubt they play a double header. Still, if we can get Span back for one of them. Harper for the other. Not sure if Yuni will be ready. Just got back into today an hour ago. So, all I know if that he was hit on the hand.

Archived