Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2015 Washington Nationals Thread - Hot Stove News: Daniel Murphy signed, Phillips is an idiot.

Riggo#44

Dan just missed that one

That's the LF responsibility on that shift. He would be coming towards the ball unlike the pitcher who is moving away from it.

Uh ... no. The pitcher is the closest position player to third base. It's his job to cover third.

grooves a fastball to a guy  who has spent 10+ years in the big leagues being a fastball only hitter.

Dan just missed that one

Uh ... no. The pitcher is the closest position player to third base. It's his job to cover third.

grooves a fastball to a guy who has spent 10+ years in the big leagues being a fastball only hitter.

Uh...no. The LF is supposed to break for the bag on a throw to 2nd. The pitcher has to backup up any throw that is coming in from the outfield. On that play is backing up the middle of the field. That's how it's coached at every level of play.

*Slateman wakes up, Slateman complains 

It's called ****ing. Get it right.

Complaining implies that I expect something to be done about it :D

I'm getting a Mat Latos vibe off Correia right now. Hopefully I'm wrong and they figure him out soon. 

Just another 4+ ERA pitcher who doesn't strike out anyone, simply owning Nationals hitters.

Robinson has really been a good pickup. I hope he can stay locked in like this on the bench. Need a good pinch hitter.

Uggla with the hustle

Archived