Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jay Cutler in 2015?

Hope&LoyaltyHTTR

Could be worse. I saw that Mike Vick wants to be a Redskin. I mean if you really want an overrated QB to fail here, there's your answer.

Please, make it stop! We already have two QBs under contract for next year. And Cutler is a quitter, and a coach killer.

isn't Kirk under also?

Could be worse. I saw that Mike Vick wants to be a Redskin. I mean if you really want an overrated QB to fail here, there's your answer.

This actually scares / intrigues me. I was surprised Dan didn't go after him before and it would not surprise me if he did now. His connection with DJ could be pretty cool. That being said, I say no to both.

This actually scares / intrigues me. I was surprised Dan didn't go after him before and it would not surprise me if he did now. His connection with DJ could be pretty cool. That being said, I say no to both.

I would be free of following the Redskins.

Vick has always been an awful QB and a worse human being.

I would be free of following the Redskins.

Vick has always been an awful QB and a worse human being.

Agreed 100%. The only thing intriguing is him and DJ. But we already have MV 2.0 on roster, except ours is a pretty good guy outside of football.

Culter is having the EXACT SAME PROBLEMS as Robert is having right now. So you wanna throw the 24 year old out the door and bring in an over 30 year old and pay the guy twice as much as Robert??

eca501f82483cf063f73045316c8c2a1.jpg

Don't you know who our owner is?:)

You gotta love our fan base don't ya? Heck no to Cutler...he's a has been..he should retire if the Bears let him go. He has 2 of the best receivers in the league and can't hit them most of the time. I think I would just fall & bump my head if this team did something that outrageous(not that we've not done stupid things before i.e Haynesworth)

I am just saying that I like Cutler and his potential. I can see him fitting in Gruden's scheme in 2015 if Griffin, whom I stuck by all last year and this year, which I'm sure all you have NOT, Gets cut because our teams front office is clueless and always looking for a quick answer (mcnabb, brad Johnson, Tony banks, etc) in the free agency. Do I think it's the best idea? No I'm sick of loosing all the time and none of you know if cutler would work or not. I must have forgot all of your last names are Lombardi

You gotta love our fan base don't ya? Heck no to Cutler...he's a has been..he should retire if the Bears let him go. He has 2 of the best receivers in the league and can't hit them most of the time. I think I would just fall & bump my head if this team did something that outrageous(not that we've not done stupid things before i.e Haynesworth)

Is Griffin a has been, too?

In all honesty I don't want Cutler either. Fact is it's not up to any of us and if things go south with Griffin (which I hope they don't) cutler taking a pay cut to compete for a job wouldn't be the worse thing Washingtons ever done

HELLLLLLL no.

Cutler is what, 31 years old? i really don't see the difference between him and Rex Grossman ... oh wait, Grossman has a much better attitude.

let's get rid of a 24 year old project and bring in a 31 year old one. that will solve all our problems!

Don't think that's what I want. It's not up to us. I still believe in RG3.

****, can't talk "what's ifs" with people on here lmao I like how someone took my typo and turned it into a nickname "RomoSUCKS" y'all are funny

Truth is we all are fans of a horrible Redskins team. My brainstorming isn't the problem. Y'all are too cool for school

jay-cutler-cat.jpg

Lmfao ok shut this thread down. Best post and no one is going to top it

Fact is it's not up to any of us and if things go south with Griffin (which I hope they don't) cutler taking a pay cut to compete for a job wouldn't be the worse thing Washingtons ever done

Fact is, if a 10 year NFL QB can't play for 100 Million fans must be smoking something to believe that  he will play better for 1.2Million instead.

Fact is, if a 10 year NFL QB can't play for 100 Million fans must be smoking something to believe that he will play better for 1.2Million instead.

Facts are aside from my posting. It was just an idea that will never happen, yet has a small chance. All of us Redskins fans are "smoking something" have been for 20+

Do I think it will happen? No way. But in a what if scenario, taking a pay cut to keep a job in my opinion is what players like Cutler, Griffin and others need to do.

Remember what Vinny said about Snyder and Cutler?

Cerrato then offered his understanding of team owner Dan Snyder’s thoughts at the time.

“Now I know this about Dan,” Cerrato said. “Always wanted a franchise quarterback. He’s always wanted that guy. So when you’re that close, [draft] picks didn’t matter. And Dan had a good relationship with [broncos owner] Pat Bowlen. And I know when we went out to the owners’ meetings, Dan was working Bowlen. Dan handed Pat a piece of paper that said ‘We’ll give you two No. 1’s for Cutler.’ So I mean, they knew of their interest and they that if anything happens, we would be a player.”

“I get a call like 11:30 at night, it was [then Broncos head coach] Josh McDaniels,” Cerrato went on. “And he says, ‘We’re ready to do this.’ I says, ‘What do you want?’ It was like three ones and a two. And I said, ‘Is that it?’ I said, ‘That’s all you want, three ones and a two?’ It was like Draft Day, the movie, you know? And he wanted three ones, a two and Jason Campbell. So then I called Dan — it was like 11:30 — I said, ‘Dan, game on.'”

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2014/09/23/vinny-cerrato-explains-how-skins-2009-trade-talks-for-jay-cutler-fell-through/

This makes me physically ill.

I am just saying that I like Cutler and his potential. I can see him fitting in Gruden's scheme in 2015 if Griffin, whom I stuck by all last year and this year, which I'm sure all you have NOT, Gets cut because our teams front office is clueless and always looking for a quick answer (mcnabb, brad Johnson, Tony banks, etc) in the free agency. Do I think it's the best idea? No I'm sick of loosing all the time and none of you know if cutler would work or not. I must have forgot all of your last names are Lombardi

Stop it.

His potential? :lol:

Archived