Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jay Cutler in 2015?

Hope&LoyaltyHTTR

This makes me physically ill.

Stop it.

His potential? :lol:

Potential is a very broad feature of a QB in the NFL. All of them have it, but other aspects like a line and play calling can influence it. Gruden is first year coach, so leaving money and the past out of what I'm trying to say and understanding that I am just throwing out an idea that Cutler COULD be a good fit in his offense. Is it realistic to leave money and his baggage out of the equation? No. I just like to think "what if" so everyone chill out. We all route for a team that is at it's worse.

We already have the same player in Cousins.

Maybe that's why I like Cutler, because I like Cousins. NFL QBs have a bad year, throw depressing interceptions and their career seems "done"... Not true. I would take Cousins over Cutler, McCoy and work with him, but all the trade talk and RG3 getting the boot clouds my judgment of our current roster. RG3 is our QB and has the last 2 games to earn his keep. Period. I got into the Giants game only because Griffin came in. That's my #1 QB choice.

That'd be a whole bunch funnier if "romoSUCKS" wasn't top of your division right now while yall are sitting here debating Vick or Cutler, huh? :D

Well Romo has made the playoffs before; it's getting past the first round that is the problem. Not sure if I'd count your chickens before they hatch. It's still December and a loss to the Colts this week....let's just say the head shaking for Tony will begin again.

Well romoSUCKS has made the playoffs before; it's getting past the first round that is the problem. Not sure if I'd count your chickens before they hatch. It's still December and a loss to the Colts this week....let's just say the head shaking for Tony will begin again.

I'm counting nothing and i fully understand my team, and my QB's, past. i'm just pointing out that was an ill timed joke... considering :D

This makes me physically ill.

And remember, those were the days that Vinny was the GM and Snyder was letting him run things, he wasn't involved in personnel decisions yet now Vinny says that Snyder was the one talking to the owners about trading 2 firsts or 3 firsts for players. Draft Picks don't matter either. 3 firsts and a 2nd for 1 guy? No big deal.

Potential is a very broad feature of a QB in the NFL. All of them have it, but other aspects like a line and play calling can influence it. Gruden is first year coach, so leaving money and the past out of what I'm trying to say and understanding that I am just throwing out an idea that Cutler COULD be a good fit in his offense. Is it realistic to leave money and his baggage out of the equation? No. I just like to think "what if" so everyone chill out. We all route for a team that is at it's worse.

Why would I not factor in all the other variables? This line is no better than the bears, first of all. Second of all, Cutler has a track record. Not a very good one. He has declined drastically over the last few years. Also, there is the little matter of the 15 million dollar salary he will be commanding. There is a litany of reasons against this being a reasonable move before even bringing into the argument his actual play on the field.

Age, salary, state of our own line, his demeanor.

Lump in his horrendous play where the bears feel more comfortable going with JIMMY CLAUSSEN over Cutler and I just have no idea why anyone would think this is a good idea.

Oh, he has also sucked. His best season passing ever was his last season in Denver in 1008. That was the last (and only) time he threw for over 4k yards. He also hasn't started a full season since his first season in Chicago. Why would we give up on a qb who is 24 and pretty much had the same stats to go with a 31 year old that we all know what to expect?

The idea of bringing Cutler here is ludicrous on so many levels and didn't deserve a thread at all.

I like Cutler. Always have, and since Chicago benched him for this Sunday against Detroit there's always a chance they will let him loose in 2015. If things with Griffin go south, I mean way south (I think the next 2 games will decide if he's here to stay, because I doubt Gruden will go anywhere) Cutler will look good in burgandy and gold. Please don't compare to Grossman just because he was a bear too, because Cutler may just be the answer in this new Gruden system. I am All for RG3 and truly hopes he can prove how great he can be against Philly and Dallas. I would rather work with Griffin and give him more time. This post is just me thinking "what if" because none of us can decide his fate

I actually saw this yesterday on the Bears forum, they considering giving the bears draft picks + Cousins for Cutler. Like really?the skins are already a mess,and adding cutler will just be icing on the cake,or crap. I agree with you tho,first build the O-line and protect rg3,see what he can do.if not much,move on.at least the running game will come back by the improved o-line

I am just saying that I like Cutler and his potential. I can see him fitting in Gruden's scheme in 2015 if Griffin, whom I stuck by all last year and this year, which I'm sure all you have NOT, Gets cut because our teams front office is clueless and always looking for a quick answer (mcnabb, brad Johnson, Tony banks, etc) in the free agency. Do I think it's the best idea? No I'm sick of loosing all the time and none of you know if cutler would work or not. I must have forgot all of your last names are Lombardi

logo.jpg

1.It was the O-line's fault!

2. My receivers never take the correct route

3. loose and lose means the same thing

Archived