Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bill Cosby ... There is smoke.

Kosher Ham

You've never met a girl that liked it rough to the point where you think "you know what, if I do this I could go to prison is she changes her story tomorrow, because no one will believe me"?  Some women want you to hit and choke them, and not terribly lightly.  You could easily leave marks that would have you looking guilty as hell.  One girl that hooked up with a friend of mine said she wanted to "pretend to fight you off" complete with screaming no.  He got spooked and just got the hell out of there.

People are weird man.   

That was a Law and Order SVU episode about a college professor and student relationship. He said, she said.

Seriously? LOL...I lmao at that one, dude...

I really liked him my whole life. Damn sad, disappointing, just...wow.

Is it confirmed or is it all allegations still at this point? Perhaps a little caution and let due process take its course.

That was a Law and Order SVU episode about a college professor and student relationship. He said, she said.

Is it confirmed or is it all allegations still at this point? Perhaps a little caution and let due process take its course.

Back in 2006, Cosby's camp settled out of court on a civil lawsuit that was brought against Cosby for allegedly drugging and sexually assaulting a woman (who had 12 or so other names of women who Cosby allegedly assaulted).

The police at the time declined to file charges (mainly because she waited a year to go to the police, I suspect).

While it might have been solely an economic move on Cosby's part, it does stink that they would settle rather than allowing the "false" lawsuit to come forward and being ruled in Cosby's favor. That is, if Cosby is 100% innocent.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/bill-cosby-settles-lawsuit/

Edited by The Evil Genius

thats a bit weird too

there is def a line, but the conversation should really be about Bill Cosby allegedly drugging women and raping them. Not "what constitutes rape?" Its tangential to this discussion.

What constitutes rape is critical when there is no evidence of force and a delay in reporting.

take a matter like the evil genius one above.....if you give someone some pills and have sex is it rape? (excluding roofies  ect)

what about a few drinks?

it is rape if the female later claims it leaves a bit to be desired....but that is what must be dealt with.

would you settle out of court if you were rich and faced proving you did not do more than that from your perspective?

He is already a sinner in my book,just don't know if he is a rapist or just a letcher

Maybe give a warning that this is playboy. Almost clicked on that at work.

tbf, the link says playboy, lol

also, there are not images on the site. I just viewed it, but it may get flagged just off GP.

What constitutes rape is critical when there is no evidence of force and a delay in reporting.

take a matter like the evil genius one above.....if you give someone some pills and have sex is it rape? (excluding roofies  ect)

what about a few drinks?

it is rape if the female later claims it leaves a bit to be desired....but that is what must be dealt with.

would you settle out of court if you were rich and faced proving you did not do more than that from your perspective?

He is already a sinner in my book,just don't know if he is a rapist or just a letcher

no dude, if u are drugging women and they wake up with no recollection of what happened but know they have been touched, its rape. There is no consent. Lets not stray off topic here.

no dude, if u are drugging women and they wake up with no recollection of what happened but know they have been touched, its rape. There is no consent. Lets not stray off topic here.

if you are giving them drugs w/o them knowing yes, if they know it is less clear

You have to understand Joe, some people here (incorrectly) think anything goes if the w omen willingly accept benadryl or other misrepresented "meds" from Cosby.

:rolleyes:

and you know they were misrepresented how?   :rolleyes:

Because common sense dictates that 15+ women over the period of 30+ years didn't willingly have drugged consensual sex with Cosby.

7?

what if it was Michael Jordan?

How many knew they were taking drugs and/or drinking?

7?

what if it was Michael Jordan?

How many knew they were taking drugs and/or drinking?

There are what, 15 allegations?  Of those, two women that have come out now and spoken up (the model and the writer).  The model came out and said that Bill offered her wine and a pill, then went on to claim sexual assault/rape.  

The writer said back in 1969/70 she was 19 years old, went into Bill's bungalow and he offered her a drink, wasn't aware that it was drugged, then claimed he sexually assaulted/raped her.  She then went on to say months later, Bill called her home, spoke with her mother and wanted to take her to a theater (or something) so she could see her work in progress.  She accepted, he offered her another drink in the limo, she drank it, then claims she woke up in his apartment naked with no recollection of anything that happened.

Regardless if they knew they were being drugged or drinking, it still doesn't give Cosby the right to violate them (not saying that you are implying that TWA).  Whose to say these two women aren't fabricating the story of what really happened, it's really a he said she said issue due to lack of evidence.  

Definitely poor judgement was used by both of these woman (i.e. taking unknown pills by one; voluntarily going back out with Cosby and accepting another drink from him after knowing he drugged you months ago), however, it does not justify or make what Cosby did to them (allegedly) right.  

Even with question marks and holes with the two women's stories, there are 13 more allegations.  The shear volume of allegations alone, with similar details and motive convinces me that Bill Cosby was a serial rapist.  

Yes, I understand they are allegations and would normally wait until further evidence and charges are brought forth, but unless they catch a recent fresh case, that is not going to happen.  In my mind, Bill Cosby is a serial rapist that got away with it unpunished and lived out a rich & famous lifestyle while the entire rest of the world was blind to the monster he really was.

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro
  • Like 2

As I rule I tend not to trust anyone I don't know.  People lie to get attention, they lie to get ahead, and often they lie for no damn reason at all.  If there is something people can lie about, there are people lying about it.  People even confess to crimes they didn't commit, and I'm not talking about the types of confessions that come after torture.  Hell, not too long ago people were working hard to fake crop circles so they could tell the same damn lies as complete strangers about aliens.  Lying liars everywhere. 

I've read about these accusations and when they occurred however and they seem legit to me.  I wouldn't be shocked if one, or a small few of them were total bull**** just seeking to get in the papers, because the world is filled with awful people.  I would be surprised if all are more of them were lying in this situation.  The accusation have come over too long a time period for this to be some sort of attention grab, and a comedian talking about this randomly is the only reason it got any attention. 

Also Cosby doesn't seem shocked or angry about it.  Too bad that he can't be charged, because if even one of these is true he deserves to be ruined and jailed.  Just having his good name damaged is no where near enough.   

cant argue with your assertion that liars are everywhere... but in this case I saw the interview the woman gave and she seemed legit - doesn't mean she is, just my assertion. If Cosby is as cold blooded as these women say he is: drugging and raping them, then nothing he does would surprise me...

Janice Dickinson was on Howard stern in 2006 to promote her book and in the interview she said that she wanted to include something about Bill Cosby that her publishers lawyers wouldn't allow her to at the time. Very interesting stuff.