Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bill Cosby ... There is smoke.

Kosher Ham

so, all this time, when he had his nose up in the air while criticizing black america....this POS was drugging and raping women.

not that I believed he was innocent to begin with, but now that the cat's out of the bag, he better not ever speak on anything again. ever.

**** Dr. Huxtable. at least we still got Uncle Phil. (rip)

Exactly

And the ironic thing is that a lot of defenders were pulling the "trying to bring down a powerful black man" card too

It pissed me off to no end. We are dealing with enough race related bs nowadays so there is no need to bring in anymore

• Like 1

How Bill Cosby’s 2004 ‘Pound Cake’ speech exploded into his latest legal disaster

Though long a symbol of responsible parenthood — model TV dad, doctor of education, proud supporter of Temple University — Bill Cosby etched his legacy in stone with a speech in 2004 that took black parents to task. It became famous as the “Pound Cake” speech for this passage:

“Looking at the incarcerated, these are not political criminals,” Cosby said. “These are people going around stealing Coca-Cola. People getting shot in the back of the head over a piece of pound cake! Then we all run out and are outraged: ‘The cops shouldn’t have shot him.’ What the hell was he doing with the pound cake in his hand?”

Now, the Pound Cake speech has resurfaced in yet another incarnation that no one could have predicted. It was cited by a U.S. district judge as a legal justification for unsealing a deposition that was deeply damaging to Cosby, the same document made public yesterday by the Associated Press that showed that Cosby acknowledged in 2005 that he intended to give Quaaludes to young women with whom he wanted to have sex, as The Washington Post’s Paul Farhi reported.

In his memorandum, Judge Eduardo C. Robreno said the speech, and Cosby’s general posture as a “public moralist,” made the deposition a legitimate subject of public interest sufficient to override Cosby’s objections to its disclosure. “The stark contrast between Bill Cosby, the public moralist and Bill Cosby, the subject of serious allegations concerning improper (and perhaps criminal) conduct, is a matter as to which the AP — and by extension the public — has a significant interest,” the judge wrote.

Click on the link for the full article

Speaking of Cosby and smoke, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar....that should be shoved up a certain cigar-lover's ass while still lit.

Guy was such a source of fun for me as a kid---started buying (via paid labor) and memorizing his albums before I was 12.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/%E2%80%98cosby-show%E2%80%99-actor-declares-%E2%80%98of-course-bill-cosby-is-guilty%E2%80%99/ar-AAcY8xl?ocid=U142DHP

‘Cosby Show’ Actor Declares, ‘Of Course Bill Cosby Is Guilty!’

The rising chorus of voices rising up against scandal-plagued comedian Bill Cosby has increased by one.

Former "The Cosby Show" actor Joseph C. Phillips, who played Denise Huxtable's husband Lt. Martin Kendall on the NBC sitcom, has pointed a finger at his former TV father-in-law in a column on his website titled, "Of Course Bill Cosby Is Guilty!"

In the lengthy blog post, Phillips recalls that, during his "Cosby Show" tenure, "my attitude was that if Bill was cheating on [his wife] Camille, I am fairly certain Camille knew. Hey, if everyone who claimed to know actually knew, then certainly Camille knew, and had long ago made her peace with it."

He added, "I never saw Bill engage in any inappropriate behavior. I certainly never saw him drug anyone. So, all I have is the same gossip as everyone else."

Phillips noted that his attitude took a turn as the accusations began to dominate headlines and he ran into an "old friend" that Cosby had served as a "mentor" to:

The question popped into my head.

"Hey, do you mind if I ask you something?"

She looked at me and then asked, "Is it going to make me cry?"

I was a bit taken aback. "Well," I stammered. "I hope it doesn't make you cry."

She smiled. "Go ahead and ask your question."

"Back in the day," I started. "I remember that you knew Bill - that he was like your mentor or something. Did he ever..."

Before I finished the sentence, she began to cry.

We spent the next two hours sitting on a bench talking. Through tears, she told me her story. She cursed him for violating both her trust and her body. She cursed herself for not being smarter, and for degrading herself in pursuit of success. I listened patiently. As she began to run out of steam, she turned to me. "Do you believe me?"

"Yes." I said. "I believe you."

"Why?" she asked.

"Because I don't believe that you are crazy and only a crazy person would sit with me all this time and share a fantasy."

I am not sure if our conversation was cathartic for her. I know it was heart-breaking for me.

• 5 months later...

The shame is as scummy a person as he seems to have been... he did a lot of good works too. Shame how much of that will be lost or forgotten.

I mean Hitler did a few "good" things. John Wayne *Gacy* dressed up as a clown and made little kids happy. Etc. Sooooo....

Edited by BornaSkinsFan83

Damn Bill Cosby had to drug every woman to sleep with him?  Rape is a crime of control not pleasure.  The way it seems is Bill is the only celebrity with out groupies.  This was the most prominent comedian at one point.  I just don't understand why he had to take the sex when women will give it to you just to say "I slept with Bill Cosby!"  I know he is funny looking but come on. But if one is true then he is a rapist.  Why the law didn't prosecute him when black men get thrown under the jail for much less is a mystery to me. 

Get ready for the trial of the century II.

Attorney Thomas Mesereau knocked Gloria Allred down a few pegs.

He might not make it to trial.  the man is 78 years old.  Remember Joe Pa.  Once they went after his legacy he gave up and died. 

The shame is as scummy a person as he seems to have been... he did a lot of good works too. Shame how much of that will be lost or forgotten.

As it should be. What he did was beyond heinous. Any human being that is compassionate will do "good things." It should be expected of us.

• Like 1