Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bill Cosby ... There is smoke.

Kosher Ham

This alleged rapist is performing tonight at the King Center here in Melbourne, FL.  Too bad; they should've canceled this.This alleged rapist is performing tonight at the King Center here in Melbourne, FL.  Too bad; they should've canceled this.

Why should they cancel? So far, all we have are allegations.

https://tv.yahoo.com/news/ex-nbc-employee-claims-helped-bill-cosby-pay-184342015.html

Ex-NBC Employee Claims He Helped Bill Cosby Pay Off Women

Frank Scotti, a 90-year-old ex-NBC employee, is the latest to go public with stories of Bill Cosby’s past.

Scotti, who worked as a facilities manager for the Brooklyn NBC Studio where “Cosby Show” was filmed, told the New York Daily News that he arranged for monthly payments and more for eight women during “The Cosby Show’s” run from 1984-1992. He claimed some women would receive as much as $2,000 at a time.

“He had everybody fooled,” Scotti said to the Daily News. “Nobody suspected.”

Yeah, I know, the NY Daily News..but it's an interesting wrinkle if anything of it is true.

Edited by The Evil Genius

• 2 weeks later...

And of course Gloria Allred has to get involved and at the very least tarnishes the a little bit of the accusers credibility by suggesting Cosby to put $100M up for the victims.

Does this woman ever wins a case? And why do all of her clients have to have a press conference?

• 2 months later...

http://gulfnews.com/arts-entertainment/celebrity/hollywood/bill-cosby-cancels-shows-as-new-accuser-emerges-1.1453654

A former fashion model and actress who appeared on one episode of The Cosby Show in 1988 is the latest woman to accuse Bill Cosby of making unwanted sexual advances.

Helen Gumpel, formerly known as Helen Selby, said on Sunday that Cosby made sexual advances and lewd gestures toward her while she was on the set of the show.

She said she was called to the show’s set for what she thought was another audition shortly after filming the one episode. She said she was brought to Cosby’s dressing room and Cosby had her sit on a couch and handed her a drink. She said Cosby then stood in front of her with his crotch in her face.

Too much smoke Bill...

I saw a "Hello Friend" shirt and immediately thought of a friend of mine that says that all the time. I thought she would get a kick out of it...then I realized it was related to Cosby. I was bummed because that is clearly not an appropriate shirt to give a female  anyone at this point.  

Edited by Kosher Ham

What I hate is thinking of the recidivism stats I've seen for rapists.  It seems they rarely commit the crime just once. 

From an outsiders perspective, I don't even know for what to hope.  Do I hope the women speak the truth and the horrible rapist got away with decades of rape or do I hope all these women lie making it harder for real victims to be believed?  I think as a society we loose either way. 

Some days there is just no escaping the thought we humans may just be the universe's brown streak in a potty training toddler's underoos.

• Like 1

I've seen those stats too gbear.

Scary to think about when you start to reflect on it.

Part of me wants to think "no way", not Fat Albert.

Part of me wants to lock this guy up and throw away the key if true.

I just don't think that so many women would just be after a money grab, but then again ? ( Not saying men don't do the same thing)

Think about if there are other women that are victims that still have not said anything...or if some are still too afraid to come forward.

I am in a twist here. I want him to be vindicated...I also want the ladies to feel closure and justice if this is indeed true.

• Like 1

gbear and kosher ham, you two have summed up exactly how i feel.

of course i don't want someone who rapes, or sexually assaults, women to get away with it.

but i'm not going to convict a person of it solely because x number of people have come forward so many years after the fact. how is that in any way fair to cosby?

in this age innocent until proven guilty no longer applies if you're accused of a sex crime. i doubt there's ever going to be any proof one way or the other in this case. if cosby is innocent then that is now irrelevant, as the damage is done to him. if he's guilty then there will be no real justice, the victims will have to settle for tarnishing his reputation long after it even matters.

why can't people go to the police when this **** happens? why do they get to come out years later and make accusations that can never be proven or disproven? why does society accept that? how are we supposed to come to any closure? or sense of justice?

it's a screwed up situation. the only winner is the media, as they are getting ratings for it. everyone else is a big fat loser.

Edited by tshile
  • Like 1

With the number of women who came forward, hard to believe they're lying.

Which then makes it difficult to accept that Dr. Hux was/is a ****ing creep. He was the black father figure before uncle phil

Edited by Chew

yeah... losing Cosby hurts.  

we can ignore the "controversial Cosby" of the last 5 years--before the rapeallegations ---

• but losing the 1960s I-Spy Cosby, who was basically a "Jackie Robinson" of TV,
  • losing the 1970s "electric company" and "Fat Albert" Cosby that was the coolest "teacher" out there 
  • losing the 1980s Cliff Huxtable Cosby, shredding stereotypes and preconceptions again

...losing "Cosby" hurts :( 

• Like 3