Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2014 Redskins vs Cowboys (Final)

NoLeafClover

I lost my mom to cancer last year almost to this day. I caught the reaction to it but no doubt I would have been crying just like Chick and B-Mitch were. Anywhere else I can watch it? 

im so sorry to hear that Trav. I hope you're in good spirits today and that the Skins can deliver you a little slice of joy. 

only place i can assume you'll see it again is that they have it up on CSN's site sometime tomorrow. if i find the clip on twitter or elsewhere i'll message you.

like i saw someone say on twitter, ESPN continues to ignore/clown the Skins because they never prove them wrong. if they shove their cleats in the Cowgirl's grills tonight, you start to change things. 

you dont get respect if you dont earn it. only rep they've earned (and consistently maintained) is being a joke in the league. 

start the change tonight. HTTR!!

It's the safest bet in the league.

But, nothing changes tonight. Our roster is a steaming pile of ****.

im so sorry to hear that Trav. I hope you're in good spirits today and that the Skins can deliver you a little slice of joy. 

only place i can assume you'll see it again is that they have it up on CSN's site sometime tomorrow. if i find the clip on twitter or elsewhere i'll message you.

Thank you! Mom was a big Skins fan! Hope she gives us some luck! 

It might make me a horrible fan, but this is the least stressed/anxious I've been in one of our games since Zorn, maybe longer. I feel like we have no more a chance of winning tonight than me winning at Roullette on 37-1. Like, sure, it could happen, but it would just be a really nice surprise. Completely unexpected, but always a chance. 

Dallas, I'm still not buying, but this is one of those games that everything clicks. They're still gonna lose at least 4 more games this year. 

Entire game day crew laughing it up about the redskins chances.

We are the laughing stock of the league. A complete and total joke of a franchise.

Cowboys going to kick the **** out of us on national tv. Can't wait

They did the same thing against Seattle, too.

Just in case you have a nay sayer or two...

So Long is looking like Leribus 2.0.

Why do other teams have no trouble finding guards in the third and fourth rounds.... Eh nevermind I know the answer

Long is still hurt/coming off the injury.

But other teams have no problems drafting tackles and moving them to guard.

We seem to draft a guy for the line and get hell bent on him playing there.  If he doesn't work out there we don't have the capacity to understand that there are 4 other positions.

Archived