Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2014 Redskins vs Cowboys (Final)

NoLeafClover

man, talk about breaking the record for TD passes!!!

Well, maybe 2 or 3 TDs. :P

The pregame cowboy suckfest is almost over for ESPN - they've been waiting to suck on the cowboys for a while now.

Watching the Redskins suckfest on comcast sportsnet. **** the Cowboys!

Oh and btw   Romo

not sure if you're joking. but i actually do have a pair of redskins boxers. also got my redskins shirt on, my RG3 jersey on, and my redskins shorts on. gotta get my skins slippers on soon.

Since we're all updating... I'm wearing silver boxer briefs and a white t-shirt....

apparently I'm not that bright of a boy :lol:

But hey... I've got Redskins flip flops on.

not watching the Cowgirls tea-party on ESPN but if anyone is watching Adam Hayward's story/interview on CSN about losing his mom to breast cancer and his life spiraling out of control, it's a powerful and heart-wrenching piece. 

even Chic and B Mitch both crying. im tearing up right now. whew, powerful. 

not watching the Cowgirls tea-party on ESPN but if anyone is watching Adam Hayward's story/interview on CSN about losing his mom to breast cancer and his life spiraling out of control, it's a powerful and heart-wrenching piece. 

even Chic and B Mitch both crying. im tearing up right now. whew, powerful. 

I lost my mom to cancer last year almost to this day. I caught the reaction to it but no doubt I would have been crying just like Chick and B-Mitch were. Anywhere else I can watch it? 

like i saw someone say on twitter, ESPN continues to ignore/clown the Skins because they never prove them wrong. if they shove their cleats in the Cowgirl's grills tonight, you start to change things. 

you dont get respect if you dont earn it. only rep they've earned (and consistently maintained) is being a joke in the league. 

start the change tonight. HTTR!!

Archived