Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2015 FA Thread - OP Updated - Signings: Paea, Knighton, Culliver, Johnson, McCoy, Hill, Goldson

DC9

I am gonna laugh my hiney off if he plays one year and decides to retire.

----------

And, maybe I'm wrong. But I could sworn that ES was almost unanimously agreed that our 4 biggest needs, at the end of the year, were:

RG

LG

RT

C

putting C before S?  Not a chance

And, maybe I'm wrong. But I could sworn that ES was almost unanimously agreed that our 4 biggest needs, at the end of the year, were:

RG

LG

RT

C

Maybe majority. But not unanimous.

I had DE, NT, FS, SS, CB, RG, LG, TE, RT, with serious hope that between Ribs, Long, Compton and Moses somebody would emerge as a really good option to get rid of Chestet and Lavauo.

It will take GMSM at least 2-3 years to mold this team.  it won't happen on day 2 of FA.

Some of these fans on twitter that are "in the know" are a trip.

They should know now that Scot doesn't say anything in front of the janitor...

Okay now we are quite literally out of all the guys I thought we would target on the OL. So ... Maybe a trade back to draft Scherff or La'El? Or just go OL 2 times somewhere in there. But I was hoping to upgrade one spot via FA. But hard to really complain. "Ugh we have to build this line throigh the draft"

Okay now we are quite literally out of all the guys I thought we would target on the OL. So ... Maybe a trade back to draft Scherff or La'El? Or just go OL 2 times somewhere in there. But I was hoping to upgrade one spot via FA. But hard to really complain. "Ugh we have to build this line throigh the draft"

Signing Barksdale to play RT and drafting La'el or Scherff to replace Chester works for me. I still want Shelton but that's for a different topic...

Barksdale still sitting out there and has had zero buzz. Bet something pops up about him tomorrow from somewhere, hopefully us.

Oh, and Wisniewski.

Rams have unloaded a ton of cap space. Makes me think Barksdale re-ups with the Rams. JMO. :)

Rams have unloaded a ton of cap space. Makes me think Barksdale re-ups with the Rams. JMO. :)

Yeah, I actually doubt we do sign him, just being hopeful. Feels like they really want to give Moses a real chance to improve. Hard to have a problem with, y'know, trying to develop your own player.

Chris Russell @Russellmania980 41s41 seconds ago

Umm..appparenly @JohnClaytonbass just said on @ESPNRadio per a couple of listeners that if Mariota falls to 5/#Redskins they would take him.

0 replies 0 retweets 0 favorites

Chris Russell @Russellmania980 3m3 minutes ago

Umm..appparenly @ClaytonESPN just said on @espnradio per a couple of listeners that if Mariota falls to 5/#Redskins they would take him.

0 replies 12 retweets 3 favorites

Archived