Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins / Giants Prediction Thread: Thursday Night GHH Chocolate Chip Cookie Edition

skins island connection

The defense looked good against two mediocre offenses and bad against the NFL's #1 offense, considering the NYG offense is neither those, I think our defense will do a lot better than last week.

The offense, until someone stops it, I have to assume will score a lot of points.

Skins 31

Giants 17

Skins 16

Giants 13

Another year and another NFC East dog house game we are involved in. Ugly game offensively for both teams. It could be the game where Kirk crashes back to earth. We generate a late turnover, setting us up a easy FG in overtime. Silver platter ending.

3-0 thus far w/ predictions.

Skins 16

Giants 13

Another year and another NFC East dog house game we are involved in. Ugly game offensively for both teams. It could be the game where Kirk crashes back to earth. We generate a late turnover, setting us up a easy FG in overtime. Silver platter ending.

3-0 thus far w/ predictions.

I predicted a win for us a few days ago. But now that it is game day I'm starting to have a bad feeling about this game. If Kirk crashes back to earth I think we lose. Unfortunately we are a team that needs awesome QB play to have a chance. Can Kirk keep it up? Or can he produce late in the 4th? Can't wait for the game but I am very nervous. This is a must win.

The only thing thay I am 100% sure of about this game is that I will have the whole game on mute since Phil Simms is calling this game. Not just because he won't say Redskins but his dislike of the Redskins and love for the Giants will be unbearable to listen to.

Have a 4 HOUR statistics class until 10...so I'm gonna miss a lot of the game.

Tonight will either be great or suck...very hard

skip it man. its thursday night. if you've been to every class since the beginning of the year (college?) then give yourself a night off. have a friend copy notes for you or somethin. but dont go to a 4 hour class when theres a game you could be watching :)

words of advice by cooleyfan :)

I'm not comfortable going into this game.  Why?  5 reasons.

1.  Kirk is due for a down game after 2 beauties.

2.  Historically we do not match up well with Gints.

3.  Absence of Hall will hurt ... Manning will exploit already dubious secondary.

4.  With Hatcher ailing ... weakened pass rush.

5.  Skins on national TV ...  and the "curse" will be active. 

This is pretty much what I was gonna say,.....

Unless the Skins can get consistent pressure on Eli I say he has a good outting.  I'll be a downer,..sorry:

Giants - 27

Redskins - 21

I'm starting to get a bad feeling about this game and I don't know why.  Think it's the injuries.  

I'm just not all that sold that the secondary can hold-up, and the DL can bring the pressure.

Offensively, I think they'll move the ball.  But for some reason, I'm just not confident this week.

But it's a must win.  

Redskins  35

Giants      14

Screw the Curse (I hope).

I think last week was a confidence boost, you can't say Defense sucked, they held McCoy and Sproles to 77 total yards!!!  That is all everyone was talking about, hell, Michael Strahan predicted those 2 would have over 300 yards amongst them.  Take away the ST, that game wasn't close!

Tonight, they put all 3 phases of the game together and dominate. 

Ok, that being said, I am a little concerned about the curse!!  Damn you for reminding us of that!

^ Feel exactly the same (as VOR). DHall loss really crushed me. And all the banged up DLine, i think that we "fix" the Giants offense, and our ST let us down again. 

And I'm just waiting for that inevitable KC come down to earth game. 

I'm still excited, still think we'll have moments where we'll look awesome, and moments where we look horrible. 

Redskins  35

Giants      14

Screw the Curse (I hope).

I think last week was a confidence boost, you can't say Defense sucked, they held McCoy and Sproles to 77 total yards!!!  That is all everyone was talking about, hell, Michael Strahan predicted those 2 would have over 300 yards amongst them.  Take away the ST, that game wasn't close!

Tonight, they put all 3 phases of the game together and dominate. 

Ok, that being said, I am a little concerned about the curse!!  Damn you for reminding us of that!

actually, take away the special teams and we win by 10 points. thats pretty close.

If we allow Giants to score over 40 on us, I think the season is done lol.

If that happens, and there is a God, it'll be Haslett who's done.

I, too, have a bad feeling about this game. Call me jaded, cynical, whatever, but 20 years of futility does that to a person. Too often have I seen the Skins these past 20 years play okay early, give fans hope, then swipe the friggin rug right out from under our feet.

I hope to hell I'm wrong, but I think Kirk has a rough night, and Skins shoot themselves in the foot enough times to give Giants a 27-20 win.

Archived