Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2014-2015 Washington Capitals Thread - Caps Trade for TJ OSHIE. Kuzy re-ups!

DC9

Pinching on the boards in the defensive zone.

Inviting dump and chase.

For the most part, smooth, smart, and patient exits.

Using boards to pass.

I love the heavy game.  Would like another goal, though.

Oh, Tyler Sloan....and if I remember correctly, he got his *** kicked by Rene Bourque right after.  Prelude to what happened to Matt Hendricks "retribution" fight 3-4 years later LOLOLOL.

Alright...Caps are flat right now.  Gotta generate some offense, obviously.

I remember it being Phaneuff. And Sloan didn't fight back, instead giving us a nine minute powerplay.

edit: looked it up and you were right about Bourque, but the point still stands that he didn't fight back.

Good fight by the Caps.  Love the fight.

My twitter feed is blowing up with Red Wings vs Bruins.  Saturday is going to be a slobberknocker.

Is it just me or does Holtby always take about a week or two to get his lines right?

This could be what we see all season. Good defense and not much offense without the PP working. Kuznetsov can't be on the 4th line if he isn't going to play. He will head back overseas if this is his role under Trotz which seems like a huge waste.

We had a great first and faded throughout the game. I'll take the point because we should've lost in regulation. You should get the 2 points at home with them tired from the night before.

Still need to tighten up the odd rushes. Does anyone besides me not like Hillen and think he's too small?

We had a great first and faded throughout the game. I'll take the point because we should've lost in regulation. You should get the 2 points at home with them tired from the night before.

Still need to tighten up the odd rushes. Does anyone besides me not like Hillen and think he's too small?

I thought Hillen played well.

That slide he made was perfect position.

This could be what we see all season. Good defense and not much offense without the PP working. Kuznetsov can't be on the 4th line if he isn't going to play. He will head back overseas if this is his role under Trotz which seems like a huge waste.

We weren't interested in a forecheck.  We kept shooting on the rush.  Pull up and cycle the puck every now and then.

Very end to end in the last period but we begged for it.  Coachable.  Some small details and this is an elite team in my opinion.  I really like what I saw tonight, but definitely agree with pj, needed to win this one with them playing last night.

Archived