Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

STATEMENT BY AN NFL SPOKESPERSON: Tanard Jackson suspended indefinitely

TK

I think as bad as this team looked game one that Jackson and Davis wouldn't do much to improve it so I hope they sign with another team so hopefully we never have to hear about them again. Now the hypocrite side of me thinks that if either one of them were an OG or OT I would be all for signing them back :)

I think as bad as this team looked game one that Jackson and Davis wouldn't do much to improve it so I hope they sign with another team so hopefully we never have to hear about them again. Now the hypocrite side of me thinks that if either one of them were an OG or OT I would be all for signing them back :)

Jackson is still on our roster :)

Jackson is still on our roster :)

Ok then I would cut Jackson. He cannot be depended on.. Merriweather will be back next week and I know he has his own issues with dependability but I think Ryan Clark has been working hard to mentor him all offseason and I would rather depend on Brandon, Akeem Davis and hopefully Philip Thomas than waste anymore time on Jackson. I didn't mention Rambo because I'm concerned he may be on his way out with Davis signed to the active roster.

i think by no, he means no he doesnt want tanard on the team. lol. although, fred davis is apparently given the green light to go back to the nfl. maybe the skins give him another chance?

Well if Fred was really just a problem because of Shanahan then why not? I'm sure if some of the players would want him back they'd say something.

Why not?

Supposedly Welker and Gordon are coming back right?

Welker and Gordon will be treated under the new rules, as will Jackson.  Which means no suspension for Welker (tested positive for amphetamine during off-season - first time violator), 10 games for Gordon (third positive test for MJ), and Jackson will still be on indefinite suspension, because this is his fifth or six violation.  I've lost count.

I don't see what's so wrong with players being allowed to use weed. While you block weed, how about you also block All Smoking and Liquor drinks as well... I mean come on. I do t smoke, but I do know that the only reason it was made illegal in the first place was to prevent minorities from getting rich in the USA from selling and producing it. Smh.

So conservative...

I don't see what's so wrong with players being allowed to use weed.

I don't see what's so wrong with players following the contract they signed. Yea it sucks that weed is on the way to being legalized and players can't partake in it, but if you sign a contract that has a clause forbidding you from smoking weed, you don't get to be surprised when you get popped for smoking weed and suspended.

I don't see what's so wrong with players following the contract they signed. Yea it sucks that weed is on the way to being legalized and players can't partake in it, but if you sign a contract that has a clause forbidding you from smoking weed, you don't get to be surprised when you get popped for smoking weed and suspended.

Yeah, it's like a airline pilot grousing that his job won't let him drink or a construction worker griping about not being allowed on the job while taking certain prescribed meds. Certain jobs come with rules.  Right now, the trade off is... we'll give you millions of dollars, but you got to hold off on getting high for a few years while you represent us.

Doesn't seem like a bad deal.

Archived