Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES member writes a book. What's the title?

PF Chang

The "ART" of War: How punctuation gets you in the press box, By Art. Or how JLC used his baby to back out of battle.

Long forgotten I stumble across this while researching google for something else, lol. Isn't google grand.

http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/blogs/citydesk/2007/04/03/sportswriters-baby-stops-fight/

The nunyo files were my idea I sent to Die Hard in a pm. I was just a member at the time and I thought the thread would be better coming from a moderator. I never guessed it would touch a nerve so deeply in the journalistic community. I think it was one of the first times in the internet age that journalists truly realized they would be called on their bull****. They reacted strongly

If that thread were started today it would get little to no notice. Interesting how times have changed.

Some of what the city paper accused art of was correct. Most of it was BS. He did a masterful job of weaving them together. Dave McKenna would have been a great libertarian blogger

Art's jihad against La Canfora (2,466 Post bylines and counting) and the paper? Could the 25,373 Extremeskins.com bylines be Art's way of compensating?

I thought this was hilarious, Art really got under McKenna's skin, lol. 

So now another title, ART's jihad: a smackdown on local DC sports media. 

Ol' Dave could be popping up here again in the future. Apparently he's covering ESPN for deadspin and is writing for the Post again. 

Oh boy. That'll be fun.

'ANY' gal when it comes to chewy surely?

Hail.

Sure, but Chew's got mad love for the snow bunny's in tight, sexy yoga pants.  ;)

"You can't Sit Here Fatty: Problems of the small when flying" by MeanDwarf

"I can tell you in 5 words, but 5,000 is better!" Lombardi's Kid Brother and SteveMcqueen1

"Busting Your Chops" by Bubble Screen. Author of the best-sellers "Panther Fans < The Gum On My Shoe" and "I Can Take Her 1 on 1"

"Uptown: The Tale of Phat Women and Mumbo Sauce" by YoungChew

Battlefield, Babes and Battlestar Galactica (An In-Depth Look Into Today's Gaming, Women and Movies) - Youngchew

Battlefield, Babes and Battlestar Galactica - Deluxe Edition

(With exclusive interview from Brad Pitt and nude layout of Orange is the New Black's Stars Taylor Shilling & Lara Prepon)  - Youngchew

Archived