Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official ES Offseason/Mini Camp tweets (whatnot & glutton free) - 6/17/14

Look, the narcissistic social media activity of RGIII is pretty lame; however, it is how ALL people of a certain age group and below have chosen to engage with eachother so it would pretty unwise to only bust HIS chops about it.

Huh?

It seems to me the stars are aligning in our favor. I truly believe we can take this division, and beyond. Now what "beyond" means to you is the question. I'm going to flat out and say Superbowl run. I have high expectations for the Redskins this year, especially if key players remain healthy.

I just feel it.lol

I seriously cannot stand the RG3 bashing league wide and even by some fans here.

Kid has done nothing but spread positive messages and do positive things. He's not blowing lines with JBieber in Vegas.

Is he perfect? I mean, he has an ego... OMGosh, a star athlete is egotistical.

It's nauseating, guy really should be less scrutinized than he is. Had to get it out

I seriously cannot stand the RG3 bashing league wide and even by some fans here.

Kid has done nothing but spread positive messages and do positive things. He's not blowing lines with JBieber in Vegas.

Is he perfect? I mean, he has an ego... OMGosh, a star athlete is egotistical.

It's nauseating, guy really should be less scrutinized than he is. Had to get it out

Don't worry. Once the team is successful again, he'll go through the same image makeover that Cam Newton got while NOT CHANGING A DAMN THING. 

Look, the narcissistic social media activity of RGIII is pretty lame; however, it is how ALL people of a certain age group and below have chosen to engage with eachother so it would pretty unwise to only bust HIS chops about it.

Never thought I'd hear such a dumb criticism from one of our own, but I guess I should know better by now. 

Never thought I'd hear such a dumb criticism from one of our own, but I guess I should know better by now.

Criticism?? Lets clarify: he is self-centered & an egomaniac but he's also an immense talent with uber high intellect and an incredible work ethic. Hence, old squares like me and/or the media or whoever shouldn't get so bent out of shape when he does things like the "know your why" or the whole logo thing.

Sorry if I offended anyone.

Criticism?? Lets clarify: he is self-centered & an egomaniac .....

You try to clarify , but you just state your opinion.  I don't see how a wise person can look at Robert (all parts of his words and actions) and say that he is self-centered.  Personally, I think you are flat out wrong. 

The greatest leaders are not self-centered.  If Robert can stay healthy and continue to grow as a QB, he will be a great leader. 

Criticism?? Lets clarify: he is self-centered & an egomaniac but he's also an immense talent with uber high intellect and an incredible work ethic. Hence, old squares like me and/or the media or whoever shouldn't get so bent out of shape when he does things like the "know your why" or the whole logo thing.

What does the logo have to do with being self centered?  That is a marketing element to build his brand and has nothing to do with football or this team.  It's not like he designed the logo.  I seriously doubt that Robert is moon lighting as a graphic designer.  He probably spent a cumulative hour of his life saying "I like these ones, not these ones, let's go with that one" and posting a few pictures on instagram/facebook.  

Pretty much every company has a logo.  RGIII is a brand so a logo was designed, most likely by Adidas since they are so heavily invested in him.  Do you know anyone that works in design?  Most all designers have logos.  It has nothing to do with ego or being self centered it's just marketing.

Athletic careers are short.  Every athlete should do everything they can to maximize their earning power and building a brand that will outlive their athletic career.

Why would you get bent out of shape about the "Know your why" or logo thing? Explain to me how he is self-centered and an egomaniac, please explain. Because he uses social media to express his love for football, his family and friends. Because he didn't turn down an offer from Adidas when he was a rookie and didn't tell them no to having his own logo. Everything he is doing is what we wish we could be doing.

Redskins.com has a video of RG3, Kerrigan, D Hall, and Jay Gruden all saying "Redskins football is back". good video, go watch it. it will pump you up.

Said video was longer available  :/

Self centered and egomaniac? LOL wat

Aside from Kneegate, he's put his team and team mates before him in every facet of the game and in the locker room. He's definitely not a me guy when it comes down to sharing any glory to be had.

And egomaniac? How? You know what, nevermind, let's not open this can of worms again.

Everyone here is entitled to their opinion, the thing that bonds us is our love for this team. I do not agree with Bantu but I will defend his right to say it.

If everyone here agreed on everything this board would be boring :)

Speaking of boring, pacifist posts like this are boring. When we disagree we want to scream and holler.  :D​ 

My dude!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: :lol:  

I thought this would have been in here by now.  Def not glutton free. 

Chris BakerVerified account@cbaker92redskin2h

After weigh ins I wanna order a 20 piece nugget

Everyone here is entitled to their opinion, the thing that bonds us is our love for this team. I do not agree with Bantu but I will defend his right to say it.

If everyone here agreed on everything this board would be boring :)

Freedom of speech doesn't mean freefrom from responses.

I'm all for us having different opinions, but hey it's a discussion board where we discuss things. I can say that red is blue, and that fines. Still doesn't make it any less dumb lol

Oh man. Wonder why they took it down?

Because they realized that RG3's egotisticalness and self centered attitude are air borne diseases in which both Jay and Kerrigan caught. It sucks. It is a sickness that is going to bring down the team.

We will never ever win with a proud QB that tries to lead by example both on and off the field. Another Redskins curse I guess.

Because they realized that RG3's egotisticalness and self centered attitude are air borne diseases in which both Jay and Kerrigan caught. It sucks. It is a sickness that is going to bring down the team.

We will never ever win with a proud QB that tries to lead by example both on and off the field. Another Redskins curse I guess.

Bring back Jason Campbell! Now!

Archived