Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

LeBron makes empty threats...

Smitty.89x

So anyone else find it ironic that LBJ stared down MJ tonight during that dunk? Lol

He better be careful. I wouldn't put it past Jordan to walk out there and beat him up while ranting loudly about being tired of mother****ers doubting him.

So anyone else find it ironic that LBJ stared down MJ tonight during that dunk? Lol

After all the things Jordan says about lebron, I'm glad he did that. He said afterwards that he wasn't staring at Jordan, but I'm pretty sure he was. But the anti-Lebron crowd will say he's ****y/arrogant for doing that.

Are you seriously defending that? I'm not a LeBron hater, but that, along with his fake tough guy talk after the McRoberts foul, are perfect examples of why people don't like the guy.

Lebron is a winner and people are going to hate regardless. 2 rings and working on his 3rd.

Bubs, I kind of agree with Sticks here.

The greats take on the greats and want them to sit there and (even if they won't admit it to the public) see their own greatness.

I saw it, it wasn't like he walked over to Jordan and shook his hand. It wasn't like he was jaw flapping. He made a look over that way (I think he was trying to use his vision better to see if a defender was coming).

But all the great players have some ego. Look at this, look at my latest.

No harm, no foul.

Bubs, I kind of agree with Sticks here.

The greats take on the greats and want them to sit there and (even if they won't admit it to the public) see their own greatness.

I saw it, it wasn't like he walked over to Jordan and shook his hand. It wasn't like he was jaw flapping. He made a look over that way (I think he was trying to use his vision better to see if a defender was coming).

But all the great players have some ego. Look at this, look at my latest.

No harm, no foul.

Ok, none of that makes a bit of sense.

And do you honestly think he wasn't looking at Jordan? C'mon, man. Don't be silly.

Like I said, I'm not a LeBron hater. But the guy is forever doing douche things like this. It's comical that some of you guys defend this stuff.

Fwiw, I think his comments about McRoberts were worse. Especially considering he gave Hibbert a concussion earlier this season with a blatant elbow. The guy is a hypocrite.

How could that excite you when Jordan is over 50 and don't play anymore?

Because he can't go back into time an do it to 30 year old Jordan?? 

It was just something different between two of the greatest ever. You're a wrestling fan man. It was a bit like WM 18 with Rock and Hogan. Hogan was washed but it was just a cool little moment 

I used to love Lebron in Cleveland.  Then, the way he pooped on the hometown city that made him "king," I'll never forgive him.

I've gotten over my hate for him, and I acknowledge he is the best basketball player on planet earth today.  Though people say he's approachable and speaks to regular fans, I think Lebron's got a silent arrogance to him.  But I guess with that much success and money, how could it not blow your head up a little. 

I understand why he rolled to Miami, but I don't like it.  I hate how the NBA allows the players these days to basically build their own championship teams through free agency, but that's the world we live in.

I'm able to sleep a lot better at night during basketball season these days, having let go of my hate for Lebron.  But I'll always be frustrated that LBJ didn't have to go through Chicago with Derrick Rose on his way to back to back rings.  I felt that, besides maybe Indy, Chicago was the only other team to give Miami some legit run in the east during the back to back run. 

But he's currently the best player in the league, and I must say its fun to watch every time he has the ball.

Archived