Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Canada's Favorite Dippy-Doo Arrested for Drag Racing, DUI Charges

Ellis

I heard that he has a work visa issue already.  Something about if he's convicted of a felony he loses his visa and has to go back to Canada.  

I'm not saying this event will get him, but at some point soon he's going to do something that's going to result in him being charged and convicted of a felony count and he's going to be deported.

Dan & Nancy just went at it on GMA, and they're all misdemeanors. Unfortunately, we're stuck with him.

Probation and community service seems likely.  

I blame the father as much as the kid in this situation.

Dad was with him all day.

Ugh. I like his swagger, I do not like his arrogance.

However if he gets locked up...he deserves it.

Side note: That model he was rolling with...yum.

Agreed...wtf? I guess Dad is passing "the family tradition", LOL

I would not even have known that part if my lady didn't tell me, and then showed me the video. haha.

Justin doesn't get a pass, because at his age and with his daily dealings...he should already know better.

What kind of Father are you if you have that much participation in this situation? ... Wait, I know, an idiot Father.

Guide and teach. Geez.

So he was going 55-60 in a yelllow Lamborghini.  Really?  Sammy Hagar is unimpressed.

(I can't drive) 55

When I drive that slow, you know it's hard to steer

And I can't get my car out of second gear

fark_a4oPset0n43Mw_FX_pVU2iqLIgY.jpg?t=Q

Umm..They went about twenty blocks or so on that street. 55-60 is probably being friendly. I would guess they were both pushing triple digits.

I would not even have known that part if my lady didn't tell me, and then showed me the video. haha.

Justin doesn't get a pass, because at his age and with his daily dealings...he should already know better.

What kind of Father are you if you have that much participation in this situation? ... Wait, I know, an idiot Father.

Guide and teach. Geez.

Umm..They went about twenty blocks or so on that street. 55-60 is probably being friendly. I would guess they were both pushing triple digits.

Well, your guess isn't what is being reported.

A father whose kid has a Lamborghini, and if I'm a "cool dad", he might let me drive it, and hang around with him.

Just a theory.

Part of me thinks this is all an orchestrated stunt to introduce us to the adult "badass" Justin Bieber

Sort of like the Miley Cyrus marketing plan, except for boys.

Biebers nuts have dropped and the publicity machine is trying to let the world know

Part of me thinks this is all an orchestrated stunt to introduce us to the adult "badass" Justin Bieber

Sort of like the Miley Cyrus marketing plan, except for boys.

Biebers nuts have dropped and the publicity machine is trying to let the world know

Very well could be on to something here

if most of us were 19 years old with millions, we'd act stupid too.

Lets not judge.

I recall a few years back, ES found an article about, I think it was Hally Joel Osmett in an accident or ticket or some such. And posters were noting that HE was driving a ten year old Saturn, and were complimenting him or his parents for being smart.

if most of us were 19 years old with millions, we'd act stupid too.

Lets not judge.

No, I will judge.  This has nothing to do with blowing your money as a 19 year old would.  He put other people's lives in danger.

On top of that, when I was 19 I had enough money that I could have bought cocaine or molly or whatever the hell it was they found in his house a week or two ago, and I never did.  

No excuses for this douche-bag piece of **** who "made his millions" singing terrible **** music to 12 year olds who don't know anything about music.

Archived