Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Canada's Favorite Dippy-Doo Arrested for Drag Racing, DUI Charges

Ellis

How were they able to charge him with driving on pot if there is no breathalyzer for it? He's going to end up deported.

Dude is nothing but a thug wannabe. I can't wait til he finally do something to get sent off to prison to be with "real" thugs.

And you really think he'll be deported?

I love it when dumbasses smile for their mugshot.  Makes them look even more idiotic than what they actually did.  

It's the Tom DeLay school of attempted mugshot-shame avoidance.

Extra stupid when they put the charges right on the placard, yet you're still smiling.  "Hooray for my crime!"

delay-mug.jpg

And you really think he'll be deported?

I heard that he has a work visa issue already.  Something about if he's convicted of a felony he loses his visa and has to go back to Canada.  

I'm not saying this event will get him, but at some point soon he's going to do something that's going to result in him being charged and convicted of a felony count and he's going to be deported.

you guys better watch it.  A bunch of smartasses here on ES, I bet you guys wouldn't say it to his face. 

Look at this dude man, Justin doesn't mess around.  All 5'8, 145 lbs of him.  he's hardcore, probably beat most of your asses.  :)

"lose your bouncers"  LOLOL

Who cares.  We all know he'll just pay a fine and walk.  When's the last time a celebrity actually did jail time?  Never.  Lindsay Lohan broke the law like 18 times and she did like two weeks in jail.  Justice doesn't touch those with money.

Unless you're a boxer.

Archived