Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Romo out for the season, a Broke Back Cowboy, Per Adam Schefter

DeadExField

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/415230451582656512

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter 2h

Cowboys QB Tony Romo sits to pee has been ruled out the rest of the season due to his back injury, per league source.

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter 24m

More details: RT @mortreport: Tony Romo sits to pee diagnosed with herniated disc. Surgery necessary, per sources

So Romo sits to pee is a Broke Back Cowboy, how far do they make it if they get past Philthy?

The broke back comment wasn't needed.

But yeah that is crazy. 

I would LOL if Orton beats the Iggles

I would almost bet the house on it ... its just how things work. 

When he does beat them, people will crucify Romo sits to pee. 

It will happen. 

Spot on! That piece of **** had a gimpy back and our pass rush STILL couldn't get to him!?! Is he ****ing related to Haslett somehow? Just when i was just about over that g******** game. :angry:

Trevor Madich blamed Baker for that ... said he was the only lineman that did not stay in his lane and also freaking fell. If you watch the replay it's true ... Romo sits to pee stepped right into the void left by Chris. Sad ... 

I have to also blame Riley. He had a gimpy Romo sits to pee 12 yards in front of him but he still did not shade more over to Murray. No way Romo sits to pee runs that in if Riley covers Murray. 

Damn, he beat this putrid defense with a broken back.

Exactly what I was thinking.  Makes yesterday's collapse look even worse.

Jim Haslett's decision to not blitz on the game's final play looks even more idiotic now also.

The worst part of this is now Romo sits to pee gets another pass as he is off the hook.  If Dallas loses to Philly it obviously can't be blamed on Romo sits to pee since he isn't even playing.  If Dallas wins then Romo sits to pee will be praised as fighting like a warrior through a serious back injury to beat the Skins and keep Dallas' season alive.

Only the Redskins defense led by Jim Haslett could figure out a sure fire way to have Tony Romo sits to pee be glorified for his heroic efforts yesterday instead of further cementing his reputation as a loser...

The Eagles 10-6 record and division title coming off of a 4-12 year will be clearly tainted- Says every other NFC East fan while Westy drinks their collective tears.

Honestly think this news gives the Cowboys a better chance. I already thought the Eagles might be too ****y coming off their win last night, but add in their knowledge that they'll be facing a backup.... Yeah. Could definitely see the Cowboys pulling the huge upset.

The Eagles 10-6 record and division title coming off of a 4-12 year will be clearly tainted- Says every other NFC East fan while Westy drinks their collective tears.

Winning the NFC East in 2013 reminds me of Kramer from Seinfeld beating up kids in karate class.

Enjoy a 54th consecutive season with no Super Bowl trophies.

Archived