Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Coaching Thread/Race to Black Monday: 1/6/25

88Comrade2000

38 minutes ago, Franklin60 said:

Wilks went 3-13 in his one year with Arizona. Getting fired after that isn’t really a raw deal.

I think my argument here is that AZ's hire of Kingsbury made no sense if they were canning a coach after one year, not even giving him a chance to build.  Zac Taylor was 2-14 and 4-1-1 in his first two years in Cincy. Kingsbury had a losing record and had never coached in the NFL, yet Keim hired him.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ball Security said:

Kellen Moore to be the LAC OC.

Can't be worse than whoever they had the past couple years. Watching Chargers games it was like watching an Alex Smith offense. They'd get a lead then just do nothing until it was already too late. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, SkinsFTW said:

Can't be worse than whoever they had the past couple years. Watching Chargers games it was like watching an Alex Smith offense. They'd get a lead then just do nothing until it was already too late. 

Alex smith offense here. 

Reid made Smith a very serviceable QB with a good offense for years.

56 minutes ago, CobraCommander said:

Those Sean Peyton comments gave me nightmares.

After calming down and smoking a lot of weed, I'm ok with giving Ron another year. Firing Turner was a step in the right direction, old Ron wouldn't do that. He named Howell the starter, old Ron wouldn't do that. Give him the year and lets go from there.

10 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

After calming down and smoking a lot of weed, I'm ok with giving Ron another year. Firing Turner was a step in the right direction, old Ron wouldn't do that. He named Howell the starter, old Ron wouldn't do that. Give him the year and lets go from there.

I’m totally fine with that for the record.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1