Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Going all in with gossip and innuendo: ridiculous theories

zoony

Since we're throwing out theories...

The team wins the division last year and heads to the playoffs.  RGIII starts the playoff game well but reinjures his leg.  Being the warrior that he is and being up 2 TDs, he decides to play it off and fight through.  The Seahawks come back and now he feels responsible and wants to get us back on top.  He fails and the team loses.  Shanahan takes heat because he's been lied to by his QB about his injury.  RGIII being young and immature (and with his father in his ear) may even start to resent Shanahan for not saving RGIII from RGIII.  The head coach and QB relationship begins to fray a bit....

Just a theory.

Didn't want to quote your whole post, but I think your entire theory is very plausible. 

Shanny is an old tranny who isn't the prettiest girl at the dance any more after the 2012 draft. He resents it from the start to the point he jumps the gun at 3-6 and want to end the season only his new "nemesis" and starting QB puts it on his shoulders and delivers him a division championship. He must now put on a brave face as he is forced to coach what will be his last career playoff game even though all he wants to do is go home to Denver, crawl into his Elway Orange Crush sheets and bite his pillow like the ***** he is. He's so geeked out on vicotin and oxycontin against Seattle that he cannot see more than two feet in front of his face and does not see Dr. Andrew's GTFO sign after RG3's injury. Postgame he's now the scapegoat for his "nemesis's" injury and realizes he's stuck. He should have left when he had the chance. Only thing left to do is act like a zombie on the sideline while cutting himself in secret during the week to feel something again. Maybe nobody will notice the on the field product, a contract is a contract.

Shanny is an old tranny who isn't the prettiest girl at the dance any more after the 2012 draft. He resents it from the start to the point he jumps the gun at 3-6 and want to end the season only his new "nemesis" and starting QB puts it on his shoulders and delivers him a division championship. He must now put on a brave face as he is forced to coach what will be his last career playoff game even though all he wants to do is go home to Denver, crawl into his Elway Orange Crush sheets and bite his pillow like the ***** he is. He's so geeked out on vicotin and oxycontin against Seattle that he cannot see more than two feet in front of his face and does not see Dr. Andrew's GTFO sign after RG3's injury. Postgame he's now the scapegoat for his "nemesis's" injury and realizes he's stuck. He should have left when he had the chance. Only thing left is to get through 2013 by acting like a zombie on the sideline and cutting himself in secret during the week. A contract is a contract.

It appears RG2 is gracing the message board these days...

Shanahan, Snr and Jnr, fail as Coaches. The staff they've assembled fail as coaches. They need to shift blame away from that failure. So they turn to the easiest scapegoat available who plausibly can be seen as not carrying out what he's asked/ not learning/ knowing the plays/ not working with the HC/OC et all. 

Sunday's disgrace and the subsequent presser yesterday is ALL about Shanahan wanting to protect his $ 7 million and get fired to get the Hell out of here early. He's desperately trying every trick he can think of to try force lil' Danny's hand. 

Simples. 

Not a theory so much as what I believe to be the case. 

Hail. 

Yeah, I don't see any reason to not think this. Early in the year, even at like 2-5 no one was thinking about Shanahan being fired as a real likelihood. It's only the last few weeks, with it becoming close to inevitable that leaks and smears of RG3 started coming out. The guy saw the writing on the wall and thus decided to burn everyone in the organization that paid him 7 mil per year to fail, so he wouldn't be blamed for his own horrendous performance.

The team wins the division last year and heads to the playoffs.  RGIII starts the playoff game well but reinjures his leg.  Being the warrior that he is and being up 2 TDs, he decides to play it off and fight through. 

Which brings us to 3-10.

Just a theory.

BRAVO!! the most reasonable thing i've heard all week, if you trace it all the way back, this is exactly the correct series of events. this is it folks, close the book. im not crazy....whew.

thank the lord for you Epoch!!  I needed to hear some sanity today....

I am curious if anyone has any theories floating around that they've thought about that explain this mess, but then thought better of.  Here's mine.

After RGII's well documented appearance in the locker room a few weeks back to check on his son's health, he had a talk with Snyder about his son taking a pounding, at which point Snyder sits down with Shanahan and lets him know about the collective concern around Robert's health.

Shanahan, completely pissed about this sequence of events, leaks the story to Graziano about Snyder's over involvement with Griffin last year and comes out with "I may bench Robert" in the next day's news conference.  To protect his health of course, what RGII and Snyder said they wanted.  "Your move, Mr. Owner."

Do I believe it?  No.  Do I have any evidence?  No.  Does it fit perfectly?  gee it kinda does.

It doesn't fit, IMO... A few weeks apart. And the fact that his dad in the locker room was no big deal except in the media, or at least media trying to get the public to go with it... Smh

Here's mine:

"And V**** Smiles"

Vi*** Cer**** has masterminded a fabricated story of deceit and backstabbing taking place in Northern Virginia-DC-Maryland... And it has nothing to do with Congress...

On that rainy night when Danny informed V**** that he would no longer be his racquetball partner and as Dan expressed his displeasure for allowing Jim Zorn to be hired, V**** slowly realized that those secret meetings in Colorado were not just to visit the Coors and New Belgium breweries but that Danny had been secretly making plans to hire Mike Shanahan who would force V****'s ouster from the kingdom.

V***** began developing a story to ruin the Shanahan era before it began, but after two dismal seasons he thought his plan might not be needed and Shanny would be gone clearing the way for V**** to return for the love of racquetball just as he once did after Marty was fired. Of course he worried when they drafted RG3, but went on every radio station discussing it and giving his opinion even though NO ONE cared... A smile crept upon his face as the Redskins started 3-6, but as the team came back and won game after game, he knew he could not wait any longer, he would have to set his long awaited plan in motion before it was too late... And so it began...

Much to his delight, RG3 was injured, and V**** began calling Gatorade and Adidas building up RG3 and selling the slogan "All in for week 1"... It was V**** who ordered limo rides and security details for RG3 and his wife... It was V**** who ordered everything on their wedding registry and sent presents along with cards, which he had experience from during his days at Notre Dame where Lou Holtz has gone on record saying his primary function was sending Christmas Cards to recruits....

As the season wore on and Shanahans tenure looked weak enough, V**** has pounced, but leaking ridiculous story after ridiculous story. For only if the team was losing, would the fans believe... For only if the team was losing could V**** dream of once again playing racquetball... And now V**** smiles...

Do I believe this? no. Do I have evidence? Some... Does it fit? Kinda... :)

On that rainy night when Danny informed V**** that he would no longer be his racquetball partner and as Dan expressed his displeasure for allowing Jim Zorn to be hired, V**** slowly realized that those secret meetings in Colorado were not just to visit the Coors and New Belgium breweries but that Danny had been secretly making plans to hire Mike Shanahan who would force V****'s ouster from the kingdom.

hahahaha! :lol:

Here is my theory from another thread I posted in.

This is the most entertainment I have I had all season.  One thing strikes me as odd though, I don't believe Mike Shanahan is pressed for money and why would he want to tarnish his own image and ruin his legacy.  The more this thing goes on I am starting to believe the mole may indeed be Kyle Shanahan.

This is pure speculation on my part, but I think that last season when RGIII won Rookie of the Year and RGIII got all the accolades maybe Kyle felt a little slighted because he did not get as much credit for his success.   Is it not true that he did not get one offer from another team in the offseason.  I think there was some tension there between RGIII & Kyle like most any relationship between a franchise QB and the OC, it happens.   I think Mike Shanahan tried to make them resolve their differences as best he could, but it finally came to a point where he had to decide between his job (Bringing his franchise QB along) & his son (Also his OC).  I think at that point Mike attempeted to get himself fired to remove himself from the situation completely.

The team wins the division last year and heads to the playoffs.  RGIII starts the playoff game well but reinjures his leg.  Being the warrior that he is and being up 2 TDs, he decides to play it off and fight through.  The Seahawks come back and now he feels responsible and wants to get us back on top.  He fails and the team loses.  Shanahan takes heat because he's been lied to by his QB about his injury.  RGIII being young and immature (and with his father in his ear) may even start to resent Shanahan for not saving RGIII from RGIII.  T

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.  The media no longer really even needs actual evidence, they can throw out conspiracy theories and conjectures ad nauseum with little to no grounding in fact because the avalanche has already started.  Now the team has to deal with constant questions about outside stories and mistrust and anger begin to develop.  It's bad enough the season is not going well when expectations were high, but now they look around the locker room and wonder if any of these stories are actually coming from inside the organization or not.

Which brings us to 3-10.

Just a theory.

Throw in some indents and you got me.

Here's my real theory:

Mike is tired of Snyder, and he REALLY wants the Texans job for him and his son. Snyder has told him he will keep him on for the length of his contract, but that Shanny must win a playoff game in '14 to stay on, and Snyder isn't offering an extension this offseason to prevent him from being a lame duck. Meanwhile, in order to circumvent tampering rules, Kyle is talking with his old friends in Houstona bout the rough parameters of a deal. Mike likes what he is told, but it is all for naught if he is still tied to his contract, so...he asks his lackey Bob Slovik to leak stories for him. Since Slovik wouldn't be able to even sniff an NFL locker room without being Shanny's beyotch, he willingly goes ahead with it.

Okay, the Slovik mention isn't part of a serious theory, but it's one of his lackeys or Kyle.

Here's my real theory:

Mike is tired of Snyder, and he REALLY wants the Texans job for him and his son. Snyder has told him he will keep him on for the length of his contract, but that Shanny must win a playoff game in '14 to stay on, and Snyder isn't offering an extension this offseason to prevent him from being a lame duck. Meanwhile, in order to circumvent tampering rules, Kyle is talking with his old friends in Houstona bout the rough parameters of a deal. Mike likes what he is told, but it is all for naught if he is still tied to his contract, so...he asks his lackey Bob Slovik to leak stories for him. Since Slovik wouldn't be able to even sniff an NFL locker room without being Shanny's beyotch, he willingly goes ahead with it.

Okay, the Slovik mention isn't part of a serious theory, but it's one of his lackeys or Kyle.

Supposedly, Houston is NOT interested in either Shanny... I do think this is Mike's last stand, so I have a hard time believing he's at the source of these rumors... my take is that it's V**** Cerra**

As I mentioned in a previous post, here's my short story:

"And V**** Smiles"

Vi*** Cer**** has masterminded a fabricated story of deceit and backstabbing taking place in Northern Virginia-DC-Maryland... And it has nothing to do with Congress...

... the rest is in a previous post...

Archived