Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Going all in with gossip and innuendo: ridiculous theories

zoony

My favorite conspiracy is that the Shanahan's are purposely trying to put RG3 in a bad situation.  Yes, that was their goal from the 1st game of the season, to throw Griffin out there and make him look as worse as they possibly could :rolleyes: .  Ever think defenses continue to play Griffin the same way because he's not making plays or reads?  Philly came at him week 1 and it worked, teams have continued to approach Griffin the same way since then and he hasn't adjusted to beat him.  Every thread is some conspiracy about the Shanahans not calling plays to benefit Griffin, that's not true because you can see there are opportunities there but execution has been piss poor.  If i tell you what the lottery numbers are going to be and you don't pick them, am I at fault because I gave you what you needed and you just didn't execute and play them?

Here's a ridiculous theory:

Snyder needs to stop being a fan-boy and step away from the players except to address them as a group when they do well and give them a collective "great job guys" every once in a while. If a player approaches him he should immediately let that player know he should address any concerns with the GM who should have standing orders to tell that player to address any issues with his coaches.

RGIII needs to be a man and stop letting his father run his life. The men in any locker room, the guys who have wives, kids, or any older player will NOT respect RGIII as a leader of the team if he looks like a boy, and with his father hovering, that's exactly what he looks like. Here's another thought. When you lose, it's "I", and when you win, it's "WE", end of story, no matter how you feel.

RGII needs to stop micro-managing his son and let him be a man and just flat out go away. No contact with the press, no opining about what the team should do, no get together with the owner, no opinions at all. Just go watch your son play and respect the chain of command you've been trained as a military man to respect. When the press comes calling, offer this singular opinion: "No Comment", period.

Shanahan just flat out needs to go away. He's turned this franchise into a dumpster fire and I'm quite frankly surprised he doesn't get MORE of the blame than he's already getting. He supposedly hand picked Bruce Allen and supposedly hand picked everything else, right down to the water-boy. He should take 100% of the blame for McNabb, Haynesworth, the cap penalty, the draft pick trades, and every other aspect of this franchise since he got here.

We didn't succeed as a team not because of our circumstances, but because of the circumstances provided by the leaders.

1. Snyder

2. Shanahan

3. RGII and RGIII

Is that crazy enough?

My opinion here is that players, especially offense, doesn't want to play for RG3 and are sucking on purpose.

But Shanny is way too more involved in politics to sell that kind of stories to the media to not piss RG3 and Dan.

Thus he finally bench RG3, and see what the players will do with Kirk at the helm.

I wouldn't be so surprised if they go full throttle with fewer sacks, dropped passes or anything.

Making my story short, but I do think that yes, it all started in Seattle last year.

And besides, I don't really want to hear Shanny, Dan or RG3 on this story. I'm more interested on a Rex, Reed Doughty or Logan Paulsen type player version of this story. Fletch' vision would be cool, but he wouldn't tell.

The mole is Tom Cruise. He's fabricating wild stories in an effort to drive a wedge between Shanny and Danny. He wants to be the one in the HC seat, and he want some burgundy and gold lifts.

What role is he playing as the mole?  Is he a method actor in character as Jack Reacher, the guy from Mission Impssible, or his character from RIsky Business.... or... Les Grossman from Tropic Thunder???

Not sure if this qualifies as ridiculous, but there seems to be a lot of smoke about Shanny and Snyder and the selection of quarterbacks. Reports that Shanny wanted to stay put and get Tannehill, another new report that Snyder pushed the RGIII trade, the comment by Shanny that all Snyder cares about is the QB position. I don't also wonder if Snyder also pushed the McNabb trade. Is it possible that Snyder is behind all these moves and that Shanny is now completely fed up with Snyder's constant meddling? Seems far fetched, but not at all impossible. I guess we'll find out in a couple months.

Archived