Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Nation, We Have To Show More Class (Snowball Related)

LetThePointsSoar

Through the pathetic showing on the field, I have to say that what most saddened me was the absolute lack of class shown by a very small number of fans today. While I personally would never condone booing the home team, today is one of those days, that I could completely understand it, and can't fault anyone for booing.

However, what to me, was way over the line, was that some fans thought it perfectly ok to start chucking snow balls at THE HOME TEAM. We tend to forget that the players are PEOPLE, and most of them are barely kids, fighting their guts out (well some of them), not to mention in horrible conditions.

We're not Philly. We're better than that.

Or at least we should be.

/rant

I no longer look at this as a fan issue... I look at it as a people issue. But since we're doing the whole fan thing anyway, I will say that there is a vast amount of moron Redskins fans, regardless of how prestigous and respectful Redskins fans think they are as a whole. Blame it on the culture, blame it on the area, blame it on whatever you want, but there are is no shortage of asshole Skins fans.

I doubt most reasonable, respectful people even gave enough of a damn to show up anyway. Games like this are reserved for assholes who want to start ****.

Through the pathetic showing on the field, I have to say that what most saddened me was the absolute lack of class shown by a very small number of fans today. While I personally would never condone booing the home team, today is one of those days, that I could completely understand it, and can't fault anyone for booing.

However, what to me, was way over the line, was that some fans thought it perfectly ok to start chucking snow balls at THE HOME TEAM. We tend to forget that the players are PEOPLE, and most of them are barely kids, fighting their guts out (well some of them), not to mention in horrible conditions.

Or at least we should be.

/rant

"Fighting their guts out". I didnt know Joe Gibbs got himself an extremeskins account

you think thats bad, you should see what fans of Bosnia soccer do. like hang them, kill them, use lasers to try blinding other players, throw stuff on field thats much more dangerous than a stupid snowball. the whole team deserved to be boed for this whole year.

You know what...i don't mind snowballs being thrown. It's our house and we were getting killed. More should have been thrown

how about, its just childish....how about, nobody should ever do that, no matter how bad the team is doing....im a skins fan, a diehard skins fan till the day i die, and i am embarassed for the fan base. my god. stay classy, guys....geez.

Maybe they were trying to teach 10 some accuracy?

Hail. 

yeah.... funny.....NOT!!! :angry:

It started in the end zone, but I know there were some that continued to be fired from around 101 area at our players on the bench. Was just pathetically disgusting and embarrassing.

Damn I didn't see those. That's awful. I don't blame the Skins for not trying. We have the worst fanbase in the league.

there were like 100 people at the game. how the hell do a few fans throw snowballs and not get caught and tossed out immediately?

you KNOW who the **** did it?!

There was a scuffle in our section yet we had no security. Plus the steps weren't salted so people were slipping.

Miserable experience all around today.

Judging by most of the posts on this site lately, I say you're wrong.

"We" ARE Philthy fans. The only thing that hasn't happened (yet) is that some Skins fan has taken a dump on someone else's car hood. "Some" might say that they are figuratively doing that on this message board!

There was a scuffle in our section yet we had no security. Plus the steps weren't salted so people were slipping.

Miserable experience all around today.

the steps werent salted? were any of the open areas salted? 

good grief, the snow started at like 9 am. how did they not throw salt down at the stadium? what a mess.

Archived