Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Soo.. How do we feel about tonight?

BleedinBurgNGold

Gotta be honest. I am not sure how I feel about tonight. Winning makes no difference.(Unless you're a moral victory type) Losing makes no difference ( we don't have a first round pick, but on the other hand, losing would pretty much ensure a Coaching overhaul for those in that camp) do we just watch with blank stares?

We are starting Evan Royster at FB and Logan Paulsen at TE.

Seriously, just HTF do you NOT start FreddyD when you have NOBODY remotely resembling a playmaker outside of Garcon and Alfred?

Another case of the HC's stubborn ass arrogance in refusing to compromise being detrimental to this team. 

Hail. 

I think were gonna get humiliated on national tv.

I assume that there will be some elements of the team that won't be complete embarrassments.

And I confess, I really don't know what changed from that fledgling dynasty we had, a year ago. I think that SOME of it us that Robert's throws seem a lot more erratic than they were. But even that doesn't explain the degree of stinkitude I'm seeing.

I'm not even angry. And I can't figure out why not.

I think were gonna get humiliated on national tv.

I assume that there will be some elements of the team that won't be complete embarrassments.

And I confess, I really don't know what changed from that fledgling dynasty we had, a year ago. I think that SOME of it us that Robert's throws seem a lot more erratic than they were. But even that doesn't explain the degree of stinkitude I'm seeing.

I'm not even angry. And I can't figure out why not.

this also

Seriously, just HTF do you NOT start FreddyD when you have NOBODY remotely resembling a playmaker outside of Garcon and Alfred?

Another case of the HC's stubborn ass arrogance in refusing to compromise being detrimental to this team.

Hail.

I agree. Only silver lining there is that Fred will play a LOT tonight. Seriously doubt we'll feature Royster at FB much, so we should run 2 TEs frequently. Niles Paul is also out, so Davis will see the field.

I agree. Only silver lining there is that Fred will play a LOT tonight. Seriously doubt we'll feature Royster at FB much, so we should run 2 TEs frequently. Niles Paul is also out, so Davis will see the field.

We'd better as there's nobody else.

But I aren't holding my breath they'll swallow their pride and go with him until I see it. 

Snyder is going to be hella pissed from this turnout

As embarrassing as it looks on National TV, this might be just the straw to break the camels back. 

So maybe not a bad thing in the bigger picture. 

Hail. 

Archived