Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Family Guy: Major Character Is Killed Off. **Spoiler**

DM72

So now that we all know I can safely say that I agree with the decision and that he might even come back too. I kept thinking throughout the ep that they'd bring him back, because FG has done this before. Credit to them for actually having the balls to kill off a major character, I've seen a lot of Animation Domination and the idea has been flirted with, but never actually carried through. 

Brian was important but he is gone now, and his departure isn't even certain, as Stewie could just build another time machine and bring him back...even though his "connect" said he couldn't get any more science stuff. Regardless, this was a good episode, and I know FG gets a lot of crap on these forums, and rightfully so. The show has gone downhill but today's episode was actually good. 

Are people really complaining about a Family Guy spoiler?  I didn't know there were any people watching Family Guy for the riveting week-to-week storyline.

That said, I still really enjoy Family Guy.  I know there's nothing more popular than saying that everything is trash, or jumped the shark, or was funnier in previous seasons, (seems to be a prerequisite for any comedy) but they still have 2-3 jokes per episode that make me laugh like no other show on TV.  

Are people really complaining about a Family Guy spoiler?  I didn't know there were any people watching Family Guy for the riveting week-to-week storyline. That said, I still really enjoy Family Guy.  I know there's nothing more popular than saying that everything is trash, or jumped the shark, or was funnier in previous seasons, (seems to be a prerequisite for any comedy) but they still have 2-3 jokes per episode that make me laugh like no other show on TV.

Lol...Some people will complain about anything on this site. I can see if it was a movie, but a weekly TV show?

Lol...Some people will complain about anything on this site. I can see if it was a movie, but a weekly TV show?

I mean, I could see it if we were talking about something like Game of Thrones or The Walking Dead or Breaking Bad- something with a week-by-week story and character development, something you put your time into watching to follow the story.

Family Guy exists for the non-sequitur jokes.  Not the story.

I mean, I could see it if we were talking about something like Game of Thrones or The Walking Dead or Breaking Bad- something with a week-by-week story and character development, something you put your time into watching to follow the story. Family Guy exists for the non-sequitur jokes.  Not the story.

That's a good point. If I said, "Tony was killed on the Sopranos." That's a HUGE spoiler. I could understand people getting upset. It's a week to week drama. The Family Guy is not. And again, I made the thread after the episode aired. Two weeks from now, someone could still say they haven't seen it.

Archived