Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Es Coverage: The Wait In The Cold Until The Intern Runs Down Vikings Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread.

Art

Hmm...I'm starting to see the reason for his inactivations now. I think.....

Don't think it's about the cash.  If we thought he could help us win, he'd be out there.  Shanny had a chat with him about what he needed to do, and he hasn't done it.  Reminds me of the Lavar saga, when he wasn't playing.  Different players obviously, but the "just didn't get it" certainly could apply.

Davis was on my fantasy team to open the season.   I KNEW the Skins would have a great TE.   I just picked the wrong one.[/quote

I drafted Fred Davis too Art, but pretty late. Fortunately I was able to pick up Jordan Reed as a FA in two of my leagues.

Don't think it's about the cash.  If we thought he could help us win, he'd be out there.  Shanny had a chat with him about what he needed to do, and he hasn't done it.  Reminds me of the Lavar saga, when he wasn't playing.  Different players obviously, but the "just didn't get it" certainly could apply.

I agree completely in regards to the similarity with Lavar.

this game is so winable for us, but we are who we are lol expect (hope?) offense to be rolling a la Bears and Chargers. need the D to contain Ponder's scrambles AP's long runs.

also, for the love of all things holy, Special Teams, dont let Patterson burn us too bad. repeatedly.

Grant Paulsen @grantpaulsen

The Vikings will be without their staring right tackle, left guard, tight end, right cornerback and strong safety tonight.

*seems it's both starting safeties, one on IR isnt listed

gotta take advantage

Calling Ryan Kerrigan...

Interesting spot for us.    We win and we're 4-5 and just a game out of first more than likely.   We lose and we're in the same spot as last year with the team having last year to fall back on and feed belief that it can happen again.    I prefer the win though.

There are two possibilities for this game:

1. We roll and win two games in four days. Things are looking up.

2. We lose to one of the worst teams in football. OMG.

I can't think of a scenario where I don't end up extremely drunk by the end of the night.

How many games in a row has the defense had a turnover?

Week 1 - 1 Fumble

Week 2 - 1 Fumble

Week 3 - 1 Interception

Week 4 - 1 Inteception, 2 Fumbles

Week 6 - 1 Interception

Week 7 - 1 Interception

Week 8 - 3 Interceptions, 1 Fumble

Week 9 - 2 Interceptions

**Only counted fumbles recovered. This is just for this year so far 

SkinsFanMania, thanks for the assist, and the full answer.

Haslett and defensive coaching staff walking through the main press box to get to the booth.   The box here is roughly the size of a shoebox.    Haslett seemed amused by having to walk through a mass of journalists, all barely able to move so he and the staff and security could get to the coaches booth.

Archived