Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

27 minutes ago, STBonecrusher21 said:

Outlast free for another few days on X1. knew what it was. Was about to download it. 

Instead clicked one someone broadcasting it. Immediately the ***** in me decided not to download it. 

:blush:

Go for it. It's awesome lol. 

But you have to play with the lights turned off 

11 minutes ago, Skinz4Life12 said:

Is outlast still free?

Free to download until Jan 15th I think. I'd download asap in case you forget though. 

--

Also. for January 2017 - the GWG are: World of Van Helsing: Deathtrap from January 1-31 and Killer Instinct Season 2 Ultra Edition from January 16 to February 15.

On the Xbox 360 (with Xbox One backwards compatibility), The Cave from January 1 to 15 and Rayman Origins from January 16 to 31. 

Is Outlast free on PS Plus?

2 hours ago, STBonecrusher21 said:

20 minutes into Outlast.

Brightness is on the max setting.

tumblr_n6bsbimxry1qgttpfo1_250.gif

play Alien: Isolation

That might be like electroshock therapy for people who shy away from horror games

You'll either come out a cured, committed fan of the survival horror experience, or.... Let's just hope its that first part :)

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Is Outlast free on PS Plus?

play Alien: Isolation

That might be like electroshock therapy for people who shy away from horror games

You'll either come out a cured, committed fan of the survival horror experience, or.... Let's just hope its that first part :)

Its not free but I think it's only $10 on the flash sale. Could be wrong tho 

3 hours ago, STBonecrusher21 said:

20 minutes into Outlast.

Brightness is on the max setting.

tumblr_n6bsbimxry1qgttpfo1_250.gif

Haha that's great 

On 12/27/2016 at 9:15 AM, youngchew said:

Shameless, embarrassing plug/request.  But ES is family so I asking for a favor.  I trust you guys to be honest and rip this crap to shreds.

Wife made a side-by-side real time video of us yesterday playing BF1, and am looking for any feedback, negative preferred.  Other than a few of my personal friends, you're the first ones to watch it (if you care to).  

Forgive the language and randomness.  I tend to blabber when I'm high.  I wanted my wife to edit out my crazy comments that made no sense but she thought me embarrassing myself was funny :(  I tried to say "dog-1 is open" like Sizemore in Saving Private Ryan but it went all wrong, also mentioned some weird **** about postmortem.  No idea wtf I was talking about :(  anywho....let a brotha know.  Please, be brutal.  

Couple things:  mic quality sucks, we're ordering better mics.  sound and video quality not great, PS4 can only capture 720 30 FPS, we're ordering 4k video capturing equipment.

Why you run straight into the fire at 16 minute mark. Also, lol this is what that thing on your profile was. I saw it when joining your session but didn't know what it was. 

11 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Why you run straight into the fire at 16 minute mark. 

Because I'm an idiot LOL

Last one, I promise I'll never post a video ever again.  Much better quality and with captions LOL.  Mika made a mashup of a 45-10 video on Ballroom Blitz

4 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Bruh... Had my people dropping left and right last night like Final Destination

I'll probably be lucky if I get 2 survivors at this rate.

So basically... movie ending. I'll try to do better on the next playthrough

Lemme guess, black dude ain't make it. Pretty blond ain't make it. And homie with the glasses took an L too. 

My first time through I lost the pretty blond and black dude. 

1 hour ago, Gamebreaker said:

Lemme guess, black dude ain't make it. Pretty blond ain't make it. And homie with the glasses took an L too. 

My first time through I lost the pretty blond and black dude. 

Man I somehow ended up playing this thing subconscious Hollywood style.  :rofl89:

Black guy died first

Sorta nerdy cutie girl died walking towards the voice of the crying girl and opening the trapdoor ( stupid stupid but it worked earlier with her)

Asian girl died in the monitor room because I'm serious about that kinda **** and don't play around. I totally lost it.

Lil American Beauty: Died horribly, which is what I initially wanted to happen because she annoyed me, but tried not to let happen because I started losing everybody, creating my own butterfly effect and probably hastening her death. :(

Only Hayden, Specs, and Freddie Prinze III are still around now, and I'll be damned if my girl Hayden dies too. 

Archived