Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

20 hours ago, The Mayor of Fed Ex Field said:

Sleeping Dogs or Outlast?

Which one is better?

Sleeping Dogs is very solid, but eventually repetitive. More martial arts based than standard open world gunplay and mayhem

Very interactive environment. Haven't played Outlast yet

3 hours ago, 81+83+84=Posse said:

Still rolling through Witcher 3.  Definitely one of my favorite games of all time.  Fought Imlerith last night.  Incredibly fun fight.

Yeah that's what drew me to the game. Epic boss fights, which was  lacking in the mainstream modern gen, but is starting to make a comeback

Some of the higher level bashers were incredibly difficult as well,until you got the right potions

I'm having a hard time getting into the Witcher 3. I mean it's ok but the intro just hasn't pulled me in either of the two times I've tried it and all the alchemy and progression stuff just seems absurdly over complicated and daunting, which is weird to me because I normally love that type of stuff. I just don't think it's explained very well

55 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I'm having a hard time getting into the Witcher 3. I mean it's ok but the intro just hasn't pulled me in either of the two times I've tried it and all the alchemy and progression stuff just seems absurdly over complicated and daunting, which is weird to me because I normally love that type of stuff. I just don't think it's explained very well

Dunno where you went wrong in life, man :(

1 hour ago, LLandryistheshiz said:

You can get KOTOR on iPad for 9.99... how did I just realize this.

I just bought it on Steam when it went on sale a couple weeks ago for $3. Such an epic game. Easily one of my 5 favorites ever.

They just don't make good RPGs like that anymore, Witcher 3 not withstanding(though that's more Action RPG).

On 1/6/2017 at 5:50 PM, Momma There Goes That Man said:

...and all the alchemy and progression stuff just seems absurdly over complicated and daunting...

this is what i'm afraid of.  what usually keeps me from enjoying rpgs is that i get overwhelmed with creating potions and all the other "magic".  i loved skyrim but basically played the entire game with a bow and a war hammer.  came as close as i could to just turning it into a fps.

On 1/7/2017 at 7:47 AM, PokerPacker said:

XCOM 2 is the early unlock for this month's Humble Monthly Bundle.  $12 will get you XCOM 2 and then at the end of the month you'll get whatever else they're putting in the bundle.

Yeah that's an insanely good deal. X-Com 2 for $12 plus 5 other games. I've been a humble bundle monthly subscriber since it started so I have some duplicates if anyone wants a free game or two via steam. I already have XCom2 so that will be another duplicate in a few weeks. I've got stuff like Ark, rust, grim dawn, grimrock 2 and many others. Had a full copy of Civ5 DLCs and all that I recently just gave away.

i just finished The Evil Withins main story and am half through the DLC. I liked the game but it's more RE4 and I just don't really like RE4s style compared to the early games. TEW was still a good game though. I've also finished the first 4 megaman games from the megaman legacy collection. Working through the last two games currently. 

22 minutes ago, Zazzaro703 said:

Yeah that's an insanely good deal. X-Com 2 for $12 plus 5 other games. I've been a humble bundle monthly subscriber since it started so I have some duplicates if anyone wants a free game or two via steam. I already have XCom2 so that will be another duplicate in a few weeks. I've got stuff like Ark, rust, grim dawn, grimrock 2 and many others. Had a full copy of Civ5 DLCs and all that I recently just gave away.

i just finished The Evil Withins main story and am half through the DLC. I liked the game but it's more RE4 and I just don't really like RE4s style compared to the early games. TEW was still a good game though. I've also finished the first 4 megaman games from the megaman legacy collection. Working through the last two games currently. 

You don't happen to have a spare copy of Deponia Doomsday, do you?

As for the monthly subscription, I only do it when the early-unlock is worth-while by itself.  Since I don't boot into windows just to play a game and the Humble Monthly doesn't guarantee Linux support, I just can't go with the mystery-box with fairly high probability I won't even be able to play many of the games.

1 minute ago, PokerPacker said:

Since I don't boot into windows just to play a game and the Humble Monthly doesn't guarantee Linux support, I just can't go with the mystery-box with fairly high probability I won't even be able to play many of the games.

#consolemasterrace

1 hour ago, KLJ said:

this is what i'm afraid of.  what usually keeps me from enjoying rpgs is that i get overwhelmed with creating potions and all the other "magic".  i loved skyrim but basically played the entire game with a bow and a war hammer.  came as close as i could to just turning it into a fps.

I think the Bethesda series is about as in depth as I need to get with all that. 

I see what you mean though. One of of the things I really appreciated About the ME series is that it left a lot of that stuff out while keeping many of the elements that I love most about RPGs.

9 hours ago, PokerPacker said:

You don't happen to have a spare copy of Deponia Doomsday, do you?

As for the monthly subscription, I only do it when the early-unlock is worth-while by itself.  Since I don't boot into windows just to play a game and the Humble Monthly doesn't guarantee Linux support, I just can't go with the mystery-box with fairly high probability I won't even be able to play many of the games.

Sorry man I put that one in my library, had the first 3 and plan on playing the series sometime. I grew up playing the Sierra Quest point and click series. 

Conan Exiles coming soon on Steam and Xbox One.  I played Age of Conan when it was released years ago on PC and loved it, until it went F2P.  It was fine for a while after becoming F2P because it was an open world PvP game and I could dungeon hunt and pk/grief newbs.  Eventually, I quit, came back for one of the expansions, quit again.  Still get emails from Funcom and saw they were coming out with this new game. 

Looks a lot like Ark Survival but in a Conan setting.  Probably will give it a shot, but will wait to confirm how many players for multiplayer on XB1, cause I prefer a large quantity of players to fight.  

http://www.conanexiles.com/

Archived