Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

Gamebreaker, I find 720s cheap all day.

There was a guy selling a brand new, unopened pair of Gears of War 720s for $35.

Let me see if he still has them

Also, when you say, "mic port", do you mean the actual hole that you plug the mic in is gone, or are you talking about not having the mic itself, or the mic is broken?

Reason I ask, is I lost my mic, and bought a new one online for $12

Man if you find one drop me a PM, I'll buy it in a heartbeat. 

About the mic port, I mean the hole you plug the mic in. This also happened to my friend who had the same headset. Over time, if you keep removing or moving the mic it no longer plugs in securely, and eventually you won't be able to speak during gaming. The sound was still fine, just couldn't communicate with anyone. 

Gamebreaker, where do you live?

Also, I have a work around for that.

So basically you plug in your 720s, with the optical and USB connections.

Do not use the cable that connects to the controller, instead, plug in a set of high end ear buds. Samsungs nearest one, or apple IPhones newest one.

Then, plug just the right ear bud into your ear, and then place the 720s on your head, and you get the surround sound, plus you now have a mic

So it's basically an modded controller? Pretty much the same thing people used to use to cheat in CoD back in the day lmao

It's a customizable controller made by Microsoft. It does not have any feature that would be considered cheating, and is 100% legal for tournaments

Cheating is when you program your controller to press a button repeatedly, by just holding it down.

Consider the standard Microsoft controller like a Toyota Camry, and the Elite as the Lexus ES. Same frame. Just more features, better looking.

The guy I tried to get the 720s from went to $50, I agreed, and when we met up he had no base for the optical and USB cable, and one side was missing the ear cover and the set look like it got ran over.

Sorry bro.

However, I think the A40 with mix amoy pro is just as good, and I'd sell you mine (720s) if you need them.

Just let me know.

Resident Evil 0 is fun. I never played it previously but it's very similar to the other classic RE titles with a few new additions to mix up the formula. Graphics are improved and modern controls are excellent.

Every RE fan should grab this, the HD RE Remake from last year and the upcoming RE2 remake to show capcom

What we are looking for in the RE series and to make new entries more in line with its classic survival horror roots, not Hollywood action movies

The guy I tried to get the 720s from went to $50, I agreed, and when we met up he had no base for the optical and USB cable, and one side was missing the ear cover and the set look like it got ran over.

Sorry bro.

However, I think the A40 with mix amoy pro is just as good, and I'd sell you mine (720s) if you need them.

Just let me know.

I'm good for now. The A30s are treating me well. I just saw the price you'd found, and knowing buying some of those on Amazon is like $199, figured why not have a backup. But if anything changes I'll let you know. Thanks for looking out for me too.

Resident Evil 0 is fun. I never played it previously but it's very similar to the other classic RE titles with a few new additions to mix up the formula. Graphics are improved and modern controls are excellent.

Every RE fan should grab this, the HD RE Remake from last year and the upcoming RE2 remake to show capcom

What we are looking for in the RE series and to make new entries more in line with its classic survival horror roots, not Hollywood action movies

Had it on GameCube and I recently bought it on steam. Very underrated game.

I'm good for now. The A30s are treating me well. I just saw the price you'd found, and knowing buying some of those on Amazon is like $199, figured why not have a backup. But if anything changes I'll let you know. Thanks for looking out for me too.

Dude check Amazon warehouse. I got my Polks for $60 off and they weren't even opened. By the way, the Polk headset kicks ass.

So Far Cry Primal comes out 2/23? I feel like Nobody even knew that game existed until 2 months ago and now it's already releasing. Weird marketing strategy.

I'm still interested in it, though all the animal buddies/control has been a bit of a turnoff

I'm worried it's just going to be an Ark rip off.

What Polks do you have? Stryker Pro ZX?

I almost bought them around black Friday, when they were on sale for $99.99, didn't and have been regretting it everytime I see them for $150.

Also, The Division Beta starts in the next few days

Yeah, the pros with the updated mic. They work great, sound great and are very comfortable. If you just watch on Amazon warehouse you can most likely get them for an great deal.

Man, I want a new MMORPG to play on PC, one that allows open world PvP, etc.  Nothing good is out there anymore though.  Camelot Unchained is probably the closest thing coming out, but who knows when it will be released.

MMOs just don't seem to be the "it' thing anymore. I used to play WoW back in its heyday(Vanilla through BC)and nothing could replicate that experience, but there is absolutely no way I could put that kind of time into a game again, and I think most people feel the same way.

What seems to really be popular nowadays are MOBAs like League of Legends and DOTA. Pick em up and play instantly. Personally I don't like them but I'm not really into PC gaming much nowadays.

MMOs just don't seem to be the "it' thing anymore. I used to play WoW back in its heyday(Vanilla through BC)and nothing could replicate that experience, but there is absolutely no way I could put that kind of time into a game again, and I think most people feel the same way.

What seems to really be popular nowadays are MOBAs like League of Legends and DOTA. Pick em up and play instantly. Personally I don't like them but I'm not really into PC gaming much nowadays.

Ultima Online will still be my favorite mmorpg of all time.  Vanilla WoW was fun, but it got old quick.  I don't mind the leveling, if the PvP is good.  But agreed, mmorpgs in general are becoming a dying breed.

Archived