Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

I didn't say either series was garbage, I'm a BF4 fan, but some innovation in the world of gaming would be nice. The Halo/Borderlands/WOW hybrid comparisons intrigue me far more than the idea of another FPS where you run around a post-war city in camo.

Im a drone bro, lol, I just want to run around shooting lol.

This Destiny looks good but I don't play FPS on consoles often. I played Halo in college and was bad at it because the controller sensitivity sucks. Is it possibly to modify this option so it is easier to aim. 

Absolutely man.  I have to turn the sensitivity way down to play on console as opposed to PC.  Honestly, the more you play, the easier it becomes.  I'm pushing 40 yo and have gotten to where I think I'm better on PS4 with a controller versus mouse and keyboard.

You can also buy a converter where you plug up a mouse and keyboard in, map the controls/buttons for PS4, plug it up to the PS4 and use your PC mouse and keyboard.  It's called XIM Edge (probably something different now).  I used one on the PS3 for COD Black OPs 2 and loved it.  But honestly, Im glad it didn't work or exist for PS4 cause I learned to be more efficient with the controller and realized I dont even need it now.

We had a 2 hour delay today because of flooding, so, I ended up getting Destiny.  So far so good.  I was never a fan of Halo.  Just wasn't my thing. I like Destiny so far because it has the RPG and MMO elements.  It reminds me of Borderlands 2 to a point.  I don't think Destiny will be my favorite game ever (Probably Skyrim) but I like it and more importantly, my son loves it.

I was able to play some of the Destiny Beta and thought it was pretty cool, but not able to get into it to far due to not being able to connect to the servers and work and stuff.  So, I know it combines both story and multiplayer and its online play.  For the Crucible mode, is that similar to BF and CoD as far as maps and TDM goes?

I've never been a big story guy, I'm a multiplayer guy all the way.  So, do you have to do the story mode to unlock weapons/gear to be able to stand a chance in the multiplayer gamemodes.  Is it like FFA or TDM set up, with killing others to reach a certain score or is it timed, etc.

Also, how many players can play at one time, I thought I read two teams of 6 players fighting it out.  Are there other modes that allow for larger scale combat in multiplayer?  Twelve seems week to me, when comparing to say BF4 where its 32 vs 32 (max) or 12 on 12.

I can't find it anywhere I've searched, but I think its 6 on 6 as the max PvP/Multiplayer.  Which is sad.  I know the graphics and game play are amazing, but 6 on 6 is bush league and I expect more from the next gen consoles than this.  As one that only plays multiplayer and doesn't like the story portion of games, I think I would get bored after a week or two and it would be put on the shelf and I'd jump back into BF4.

I dunno, I hope they can maybe expand the total number of players in the future, cause I'd definitely buy it.  At least 12 vs 12 like standard FPS TDM modes.  :/

Been playing Destiny for the last hour. Pretty doing the story missions that were in the Beta. I've noticed they've raised the difficulty a little for solo players playing on Hard. Otherwise everything looks great. I'll know later on tonight if they fixed the party chat issues that plagued the Beta on the Xbox One. 

Been playing Destiny for the last hour. Pretty doing the story missions that were in the Beta. I've noticed they've raised the difficulty a little for solo players playing on Hard. Otherwise everything looks great. I'll know later on tonight if they fixed the party chat issues that plagued the Beta on the Xbox One. 

Can you confirm for me that multiplayer PvP is maxed out at 6 vs 6?  And does anyone know if they might patch/expand it later on to include at least 10/12 vs 10/12?

I'm enjoying it but I can understand people who thought it'd be another COD/BF reskinned not liking it.

It's kind of a hybrid Halo/Mass Effect/Borderlands.

I know it's different than COD/BF, I want to enjoy the game.  My only beef is that 3 vs 3 or 6 vs 6 multiplayer mode would get boring quick.  I just want larger scale combat.  

I know it's different than COD/BF, I want to enjoy the game.  My only beef is that 3 vs 3 or 6 vs 6 multiplayer mode would get boring quick.  I just want larger scale combat.  

Large scale doesn't really make sense on smaller, tight maps. 6 v 6 is perfect.

Multiplayer is extremely fast paced on Destiny.

NHL 15 is an embarrassment to the franchise.  Not sure what the developers were thinking in releasing a half-***** product.  Like Fifa, NHL was a game that you could count on to be one of the best in the sports genre.  They REALLY messed up.  I don't even know if patches can fix all the problems.  Don't even waste your $ on this. 

I'm liking Destiny more and more.  I started with a Hunter and got to level 3. Then created a Titan and tried him out.  I ended up liking the Hunter better. I leveled up to Level 6 last night. Had a great time. I'm understanding a lot more.  I have not tried the PvP yet, I want to get up a little higher level.  My son is going to create a Warlock tonight and try that out.  He was pissed last night. He had so much homework after football practice,  he didn't get to play.  So I did... :D   Damn teachers...

I picked up Destiny as well. I went with a Warlock. I just did the first couple of missions and checked out the hub. Got to level 3. Really like what I'm seeing so far. Glad I went with this over either of the EA sports games. Between the broken franchise in Madden and the crap they pulled with NHL this year I think I made the right choice.

Archived