Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

I was really excited about Shadow of Mordor but I wanted to wait and see now the reviews went because a lot of what they were attempting seemed very ambitious and I wasn't sure they could pull it off.

Glad to see it's getting positive reviews

I'll probably go with that, FC4 and the MCC which will hold me over until the 2015 madness starts

MTGTM - is it just me or is the CPU in our Madden connected franchise ****ing impossible to play against some games. I just got my ass handed to me last night and I don't ever recall getting beat that bad by the CPU or another player for that matter lol.

Haha yeah it's not just you. I think they made All -Pro into what All Madden used to be and still raised the sliders on top of it.

It's not a matter of getting beat, sometimes you are just completely outclassed, embarrassed and helpless against the CPU. I can't ever remember that ever being so bad before.

I seriously can't stop a QB from completing 14-15 straight passes to start the game no matter their rating. I had one game where the QB actually sucked and it was Fitzpatrick, he threw 3 first half INTs. Aside from that anomaly, I've been getting the dog walked on me by every teams QBs with the only hope of stopping them is a timely sack on 3rd down, if you can get them to 3rd down. I had a few of those the past 2 games and was able to get a decent lead because of it. That's my only chance.

Same thing for the RBs too. Every RB is some fusion of prime Jim Brown and Barry Sanders.

I'll say this, it's actually easier playing online against human opponents than playing All Pro in that league. That's says it all.

Haha yeah it's not just you. I think they made All -Pro into what All Madden used to be and still raised the sliders on top of it.

It's not a matter of getting beat, sometimes you are just completely outclassed, embarrassed and helpless against the CPU. I can't ever remember that ever being so bad before.

I seriously can't stop a QB from completing 14-15 straight passes to start the game no matter their rating. I had one game where the QB actually sucked and it was Fitzpatrick, he threw 3 first half INTs. Aside from that anomaly, I've been getting the dog walked on me by every teams QBs with the only hope of stopping them is a timely sack on 3rd down, if you can get them to 3rd down. I had a few of those the past 2 games and was able to get a decent lead because of it. That's my only chance.

Same thing for the RBs too. Every RB is some fusion of prime Jim Brown and Barry Sanders.

I'll say this, it's actually easier playing online against human opponents than playing All Pro in that league. That's says it all.

No **** man, Nick Foles embarrassed my team........and I am 100% positive I created new curse words that game, considering the Eagles beat us last Sunday.  

At one point, that mother ****er was like 14/14 on passing.  I thought my ****ing head was gonna explode.  

No **** man, Nick Foles embarrassed my team........and I am 100% positive I created new curse words that game, considering the Eagles beat us last Sunday.  

At one point, that mother ****er was like 14/14 on passing.  I thought my ****ing head was gonna explode.  

I've been playing Madden MUT mode and it seems like defense is just ridiculously hard, QB's I don't even recognize light me up.

At one point, that mother ****er was like 14/14 on passing. I thought my ****ing head was gonna explode.

I know how you feel, it's painful.

I've been playing Madden MUT mode and it seems like defense is just ridiculously hard, QB's I don't even recognize light me up.

I've been lit up by Chase Daniel and Blaine Gabbert. I think between the two of them they were like 45-50 500+ 4 TDs and no picks. It was pathetic

I feel so lonely... Still playing PS3.

All by myyyyyyself

All good. What are you playing these days? We are ready to welcome you to 2014 tho whenever that day comes...

I know how you feel, it's painful.

I've been lit up by Chase Daniel and Blaine Gabbert. I think between the two of them they were like 45-50 500+ 4 TDs and no picks. It was pathetic

All good. What are you playing these days? We are ready to welcome you to 2014 tho whenever that day comes...

Just got done with Hitman: Absolution. Now I have my eyes set of Gran Turismo 6. Had no idea it even existed until recently.

5 was such a letdown (after all that time when the Prologue was released in mid '08) that I was surebthat was the last GT game I'd ever play. This one looks to have absurdly more tracks, which was a huge problem the last time.

I'm waiting on an Assassins Creed: Unity bundle before I get the PS4.

That's some game dedication right there lol

It doesn't happen often enough though lol. I haven't gotten excited about much that's come out lately. I'm a huge survival horror fan though and these two look to be the games that I've been waiting for for a long while.

Alien Isolation looks bad ass.  Man, damn you PS4/Xbox1 for bringing back games from my college days!  I remember tearing it up on Alien Trilogy on the PS1 back in college, loved that game.  Now, I might have to buy this ****ing game next week. 

I read there was only one multiplayer mode, 6 person where one controls the alien and the other five have to hunt/destroy it, sounds pretty cool.

Alien looks like a fun game to borrow...but from my understanding their are no guns you just walk around trying to complete missions without being caught by the aliens??

Idk, im sure it will be suspenseful but idk if im willing to spend $60 on it.

No guns, or limited amounts of firearms is the entire point if survival horror. Every action is magnified. Suspense at every turn l. Gonna have to use that noggin instead of a pulse rifle.

Wouldn't have it any other way

No guns, or limited amounts of firearms is the entire point if survival horror. Every action is magnified. Suspense at every turn l. Gonna have to use that noggin instead of a pulse rifle.

Wouldn't have it any other way

Man, I remember how hard the original Resident Evil was on hard, having to save your ammo and ****.  

"Alien Isolation Is The Most Terrifying Game I Have Ever Played"

http://www.theverge.com/2014/10/3/6897307/alien-isolation-review

The xenomorph is really the core of Alien: Isolation. There's only one in the game, and the developers spent a lot of time ensuring it was as authentic as possible. The work paid off: the xenomorph is the most terrifying enemy I've ever come across in a game. It's not just that it seems so formidable — early on you have no real defense against it, though that changes a bit once you get a flamethrower — but it's cunning in a way that gaming villains typically aren’t. Those rare times when you get a good look at it, you can see it methodically investigating, using its eyes and ears to find anything that might be hiding. If there's a sound it will immediately head over to check it out, and when it sees you it leaps with terrifying precision. It genuinely feels like it's thinking. And it always seems to be thinking about killing you.

This creates a unique tension, because you never quite know when the creature will show up. It seems almost omnipresent: even when you don't know exactly where it is, and even if you've hopped in an elevator and sped to a different part of the station, it feels like it could show up at any moment. You can hear it in the vents. Early on you'll find a handheld device that lets you see where the creature is, but it only works at close range. By the time you see a blip on the radar it could already be too late. What makes the alien so smart — or at least appear that way — is that I could never really guess what it was going to do. Its actions always made sense, but were unpredictable in a way that kept me on edge.

Archived