Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

Well, kind of disappointed with the Xbox. Trying to snap the football game and play ACUnity and it freezes up repeatedly as if it doesn't have enough memory to do both. Wow. Can't get it to respond. May take it back tomorrow.

I've experienced that at times as well. Although after the most recent updates I haven't dealt with it in a while. I thought the snap screen feature was pretty cool when I first used it, but it's a bit overrated. I game on a 47" screen, and the snapped screen is really too small for me to enjoy whatever I'm trying to watch. 

I've experienced that at times as well. Although after the most recent updates I haven't dealt with it in a while. I thought the snap screen feature was pretty cool when I first used it, but it's a bit overrated. I game on a 47" screen, and the snapped screen is really too small for me to enjoy whatever I'm trying to watch.

That's why I have a second TV set up next to my gaming TV. Who needs snap when you've got two TVs?

Didn't enjoy evolve at all. No idea how that game is gonna last.

Never could find a match Saturday but didn't even try Sunday.

It seems like a good concept but something that needs to be more fleshed out for more replay value

I feel the same way about Titanfall but I at least had an absolute blast playing that until it wore off

Never could find a match Saturday but didn't even try Sunday.

It seems like a good concept but something that needs to be more fleshed out for more replay value

I feel the same way about Titanfall but I at least had an absolute blast playing that until it wore off

Yea, think i played a match as each character. Didn't really have any desire to play it again. Oh well. Guess my next game im waiting for is BF hardline. Said i wasn't going to get it but other than that not much for the One coming up. 

Well, kind of disappointed with the Xbox. Trying to snap the football game and play ACUnity and it freezes up repeatedly as if it doesn't have enough memory to do both. Wow. Can't get it to respond. May take it back tomorrow.

I'm guessing it's due to ACUnity being so CPU intensive (game chokes on high end PC's).  Between that and Snap, the CPU is probably taxed hardcore.

I'm guessing it's due to ACUnity being so CPU intensive (game chokes on high end PC's).  Between that and Snap, the CPU is probably taxed hardcore.

I ended up unplugging it and letting it sit for an hour then tried again and it worked fine.  I was able to play the game and watch tv, but, that ended up being worthless because both volumes were up and they overlapped each other so you couldn't understand either. I google searched that issue and evidently, you can't turn the volume off on the snapped screen.  

Overall, I'm ok with the xbox, I just prefer the ps4 as a game console.  I like having both though. My son really wants Halo when it comes out. I'm sure there will be some other exclusive things.

You can turn off or select which volume to play and adjust it for each snapped screen (main screen and small screen) in the settings. It was available at release but has since been added I think under sound mixer

Ok, if that's the case, that is awesome.  Thank you!

Hell YES!!

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/01/20/new-bundle-brings-borderlands-2-and-pre-sequel-to-next-gen

NEW BUNDLE BRINGS BORDERLANDS 2 AND PRE-SEQUEL TO NEXT-GEN

BY BRIAN ALBERTBorderlands 2 and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel are coming to Xbox One and PS4 in Borderlands: The Handsome Collection.

The pack, which covers Handsome Jack's story line, includes both games listed above and all of their DLC for £50 / $60 USD. Yes, that includes all the extra character customization packs, in addition to the larger campaign add-ons.

I ended up unplugging it and letting it sit for an hour then tried again and it worked fine.  I was able to play the game and watch tv, but, that ended up being worthless because both volumes were up and they overlapped each other so you couldn't understand either. I google searched that issue and evidently, you can't turn the volume off on the snapped screen.  

Overall, I'm ok with the xbox, I just prefer the ps4 as a game console.  I like having both though. My son really wants Halo when it comes out. I'm sure there will be some other exclusive things.

This one is Quantum Break, an Xbox One exclusive. I'm looking forward to it. 

Hell YES!!

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/01/20/new-bundle-brings-borderlands-2-and-pre-sequel-to-next-gen

NEW BUNDLE BRINGS BORDERLANDS 2 AND PRE-SEQUEL TO NEXT-GEN

BY BRIAN ALBERTBorderlands 2 and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel are coming to Xbox One and PS4 in Borderlands: The Handsome Collection.

The pack, which covers Handsome Jack's story line, includes both games listed above and all of their DLC for £50 / $60 USD. Yes, that includes all the extra character customization packs, in addition to the larger campaign add-ons.

That is awesome! I wonder if there is a way to move my characters from the old system to the new. I have them all backed up on USB so if the next gen systems recognize the game save that would be great. 

Have a PS4 like it alot but must say, the interface blows. Clunky as ****. Real slow to interact with friends too.

Btw, in case I haven't tapped out all the PS4 ES owners, we have a Madden 15 league going, about to turn over another season if anyone wants to join. PM me.

Archived