Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Battlefield 4

EBoz

I am a monster at support.  Went 40-9 on Locker playing Rush - attacking!  LSAT holo, 2x mag, bipod, muzzle break.  Claymores  to cover your backside and ammo crate to pump up the score/keep grenades popping.

Love this game, only had it about 5 days, but it is gorgeous.  So glad I bought this.

Additionally, I think it was awesome of DICE to include the test range.  Now I'm more confident flying than ever before....I still SUCK, but I'm getting better.

Chew, I'll be home around 2pm PST, I'll get at you.

I don't have it yet, I'm level 11 or 12 - been jumping back and forth through the classes.  I love sniping, but support sings to me.  I like helping people out as well as wreaking havoc.  I don't have defibrillator paddles yet, so support it is until I need a change.

I had no problem getting on and was playing at around 8 last night. 

PS4 here, no problems on my end either.  :)

Finally unlocked the RPG last night, and I'm loving it.  That thing is a tank buster.

Use the slam all the time . Never new this , thanks for posting that Chew.

I should be on within the next hour if anybody else is on.

mark327

no prob, bud.

Dang it man, I missed ya by a day.  I was on all day yesterday for like 6-7 hours LOL. 

Battlefield 4 or Killzone? I actually like CoD, but I need something different in my life. I didn't like Battlefield 3...

Killzone is awesome, they did make some changes that took some getting used to however. Battlefield 4 is also really good. I wasn't a fan of battlefield 3, but I am warming up to 4.

BF4 is awesome.  Its sniper heavy, everyone thinks they are Vasily Zaytsev.  But very rewarding if you play with your squad, with a MIC*, and fight for objectives.  2 Assault, an Engineer, Support, and a scout (for respawn beacon) is unstoppable.

I have zero knowledge of Killzone.  Videos look awesome, I was just scared to jump into an unknown game considering I won't be able to buy another for quite some time.

* Who doesn't use a mic in a tactical game? 

Beyond frustrating.

Me: "oh ok, they have that door covered, I'll flip around and cover the exit...."

(Spongebob narrator voice) 15 seconds later.....

Sick animation of dude stabbing me through the neck.

Then I talk smack on the mic to the 2 losers that left me hanging for the remainder of the match.

Another thing that cracks me up:  dudes running through my claymores in hardcore....on my own team....when they can see the little X on the screen that shows them where the claymore is......After 2, I made a game of it.  I'd claymore snipers in place (on my own team) so that when he moves, hed pop it on himself.  Hilarious.  Trollololololololol

BF4 is awesome.  Its sniper heavy, everyone thinks they are Vasily Zaytsev.  But very rewarding if you play with your squad, with a MIC*, and fight for objectives.  2 Assault, an Engineer, Support, and a scout (for respawn beacon) is unstoppable.

I have zero knowledge of Killzone.  Videos look awesome, I was just scared to jump into an unknown game considering I won't be able to buy another for quite some time.

* Who doesn't use a mic in a tactical game? 

hell of a post.  You're spot on about battlefield.

Killzone is absolutely ****ing amazing.  I've never played a multiplayer game where so much of the community is objective based.  In my arrogant and obnoxious opinion, Killzone series is the best FPS ever made, objective wise.  It combines one huge, 30-45 minute game, with all of the call of duty game modes.  Team deathmatch, search and destroy (both sides), domination, assassination, capture the flag, etc....every game mode in one ginormous 45 minute match.  30 seconds in between each round, all rounds are random in every match.

The graphics are delicious, the gameplay is slow(er) like battlefield, not call of duty where you're dead immediately.  Killzone actually takes some skill as you have to be on target to kill the bad guys, not just a one shot/burst kill like cod.  i'd go on and on but I'm at work.  Bottom line is, 85% of the Killzone community is heavily objective minded.  :)

Killzone also has 24 vs 24 matches, which is neat.  6 vs 6 on most call of duty game modes is pretty boring.  I prefer the chaos.  :)

If you care to watch, here's a shorter 20 minute clip of Killzone multiplayer.  720p on youtube doesn't do it so much justice.  Seeing this ****ing game in 1080p on a 70" LED....Jesus Harold Christ.

I have the option to play with a mic, but I often leave it off because there is no one worth communicating with in CoD. 

I'm so stuck on whether I want Killzone or Battlefield.

I keep getting hung on the fact that I hated Battlefield 3. Hated it.

And then I've never played a Killzone.

From what I understand, both campaign modes are relatively weak.

I wanna go pick one up tonight, but I'm so torn.

Archived