Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Es Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: Skins At Packers Final

TK

RGIII needs to stop sulking on the sideline by himself. Of all the things I've seen so far, this bothers me the most.

Know what bothers me the most.  The dropped passes and the stupid penalties.  That is the only thing that has me questioning my beloved skins.  Oh yeah, it's not like we've had good field position once the last two weeks.  Where's Brandon Banks when you need him?

We are 0-2 because we don't have a 100% RG3.  He masked so many of our problems.  Look at the giants.  They have 2 great WRs, a great QB and sick defensive line and they are getting killed.  We have trash getting beat.

RGIII needs to stop sulking on the sideline by himself. Of all the things I've seen so far, this bothers me the most.

Umm, he is with KC and Kyle the entire time after the sidelines.  Each position is with their position coach.  What else do you want?  These guys are professionals. 

I don't care about sulking or being upset, it's that no one is ever around him. Except Kyle Shanahan.

That's because he is throwing a No-No and you aren't supposed to talk to guys and mess them up.

Yea, the team seems disenchanted with Robert at the moment. Maybe some feel his knee is not ready, and are a bit turned off by him possibly being selfish. None of us do know anything with a 100% guarantee about his knee. But that, that is real and Robert sitting alone is not sitting well with me. Just gives me a bad feeling atm. Doesn't mean things can't turn around, but right now, at this moment, it seems odd.

Actually we know 100% that he was cleared as healthy by his doctor, arguably the best in the field. That means quite a bit

We also know 100% that it takes time to work yourself back into football following a knee surgery even when healthy

That's because he is throwing a No-No and you aren't supposed to talk to guys and mess them up.

Actually we know 100% that he was cleared as healthy by his doctor, arguably the best in the field. That means quite a bit

We also know 100% that it takes time to work yourself back into football following a knee surgery even when healthy

Agree to disagree. He doesn't look completely right. Again, that's how i'm observing him and there's nothing wrong with my eyes seeing that. If you feel that his knee is absolutely perfect, who am I to tell you otherwise. 

Well, it would be pretty silly if he was on the sidelines down 38-7 joking around and having a few laughs with the teammates. If I'm the QB, and I knew I have the ability to play much, MUCH better, I would be angry too. I don't blame him one bit. But that's just my opinion.

Agree to disagree. He doesn't look completely right. Again, that's how i'm observing him and there's nothing wrong with my eyes seeing that. If you feel that his knee is absolutely perfect, who am I to tell you otherwise. 

There is a difference between healthy as in repaired and healthy as in in game shape and confident in the knee. The only way he regains confidence in his knee is live game action. He needs more time. If he doesnt show significant progress after the bye, then think about options.

Well, it would be pretty silly if he was on the sidelines down 38-7 joking around and having a few laughs with the teammates. If I'm the QB, and I knew I have the ability to play much, MUCH better, I would be angry too. I don't blame him one bit. But that's just my opinion.

Bit of a difference between joking around, laughing ect., than huddling with your receivers, going over plays, talking with the guards, and/or motivating people to get up and fight. Not that it's the end of the world, but most likely an observation that seemed odd. Never really saw Robert sitting around solo just dealing with Kyle and no one else last year. 

Bit of a difference between joking around, laughing ect., than huddling with your receivers, going over plays, talking with the guards, and/or motivating people to get up and fight. Not that it's the end of the world, but most likely an observation that seemed odd. Never really saw Robert sitting around solo just dealing with Kyle and no one else last year. 

You don't figure that is part of the narrative that television producers wanted to show for the game? Struggling or losing QBs recation shots always get shown to try to capture a narrative for the game in a picture. I am sure he was talking to his recievers and I saw him on one knee with his o-line talking about something or other a couple of times during the game.

I saw him do all of these things over the course of the game.

You're reaching dude

Those of you who act like RGIII can never be talked about negatively ever, please.

Criticizing he, Shanny, or Morris is blasphemous here

So, to ease the pain of today's game I decided to go get my favorite sandwich. I'm sitting in the parking lot of Firehouse Subs and some asshole in a Cowboys jersey KICKS THE BACK OF MY CAR presumably because he hates my "ILVRG3" license plate! Of course, as soon as I open the door he runs like a little **** before I can confront him. Ugh, to say I'm pissed would be an understatement. I was in a bad mood already (for obvious reasons), now I am just downright ENRAGED! There is no reason to go assaulting someone's personal property. You just do NOT do that, seriously. ARRGH!

I hate those damn Cowboys more than ever now!

I saw him do all of these things over the course of the game.

You're reaching dude

Criticizing he, Shanny, or Morris is blasphemous here

Never noticed him solo throughout an entire game, two games in a row. Maybe minutes within a quarter or a quarter in itself. Again these are my observations, what seemed odd to me. If it's what I noticed then I guess it can't be reaching. Guys, everyone sees things their own way, just like yourself. 

With no threat of RGIII running our offense is too predictable. If he is 100%, he needs to demonstrate to at least force the defense to defense. I am a RGIII fan, but his pocket passing, without the threat of running, is never going to be what we expect of him. All of our other successes stem from that threat.

I have the utmost confidence he can continue to progress back to the qb we saw last year, but I expect it to continue to be painful to watch in the process.

The defense is another story. Hopefully they will get better as RGIII does. They are mostly young so I will maintain hope.

Good news is we are only one game out of first place. HTTR.

who is turning on him?? 

Saying he has not been playing well does not equal turning on him

I could pull up the "BENCH HIM" quotes from in the very thread but it's not worth the time. Its alright to be critical but its really not okay to pile on in my opinion.

Watching highlights...

- RG3 is not the same guy, he can't move.  He isn't making good throws either.

- Brandon Meriweather is sort of a punk.

- The Packers receivers burned our linebackers and corners.

They chose the three worst throws from the game. How many were spot on and dropped? Did you see how little time he got in the fishing net we call a pocket?

I could pull up the "BENCH HIM" quotes from in the very thread but it's not worth the time. Its alright to be critical but its really not okay to pile on in my opinion.

They chose the three worst throws from the game. How many were spot on and dropped? Did you see how little time he got in the fishing net we call a pocket?

Agreed, the line sucked.  But throughout the entire game I never saw him plant that right leg and step into a throw.  We've all seen it.  He has made some bad throws throughout the year, let's be honest.

I agree he isn't right but I don't think it's health I think it's mechanics, mental hurdles and trusting his knee/body again

Archived