Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Es Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: Skins At Packers Final

TK

"Hey guys, my team lost. I need to vent, so I'll club a baby seal--how about a player's dad who said something to the media a few months ago. It's all his fault!"

Oh please. 

Nobody's blamed him for the defeat. Nobody's venting over him because their pissed the team got another ass whooping. 

The point came up and it's gotten heated through completely differing points of view of how a family member should and shouldn't conduct himself. 

Hail. 

All we need to do is tackle better, cover better, stop the run better, run better, pass better, coach better, become disciplined, catch better, punt better then we are right back in the running

I would also add kick fgs better, since we don't have one of those this season either!  Then, I think we'll keep games closer in the first half, maybe down 10 going into halftime 

Oh please. 

Nobody's blamed him for the defeat. Nobody's venting over him because their pissed the team got another ass whooping. 

The point came up and it's gotten heated through completely differing points of view of how a family member should and shouldn't conduct himself. 

Hail. 

Yes you are venting using Robert's dad.  I am p'd off too but you would not be going in on him if Robert was running for chunk yardage and we were still 0-2 and getting boat raced in the 1st half of games.

It's just a game, sure i'm bummed we lost but at one point last year we were 3-6, i'm not going to stress myself out only 2 weeks in to a long season, some of you are throwing a childish temper tantrum already like the eagles fan EDP445.

The thing is...last year's 3-6 team was A LOT better than 0-2 this year.  This 0-2 team is so bad that I can't put it into words.  Our punter can't even ****** punt without shanking it!

I'm going to give our guys a pass until after the bye; hopefully the rust will be gone by then. I think we should consider spreading out the offense early in the game, rather than waiting until we're down a bunch. If RG3 continues putting up yards in that formation, stick with it until the D starts backing off as they did for most of last year.

Oh please. 

Hail. 

Oh okay...I guess the timing is a coincidence. My bad. 

So I am looking at these games as Rg3's preseason ala the time veterans need to get adjusted and reminded of who they are. This is his second game and the Lions will be the 3rd. The bye would be considered the 4th preseason game when starters don't play. Then the real DOMINATION will begin after the bye; that's when RG3's real season begins. ( Purposely changing my mindset because I know RG3 is a winner and what I am seeing is not real) 

Meanwhile, another Madden 25 ratings decrease is coming. Not news by any means except to those that play Madden!

I did find it humorous that during the last Packers drive, they threw some passes that went for huge gains pretty much just to say that "we could have run up the score if we wanted to."  This defense is one of the worst I've ever seen.  An offense that can only put points up in the fourth quarter cannot keep up with the crud of this stop unit.  It doesn't help that the only time this team looks alive is in the dreaded "garbage time" portion of a game.  That doesn't make one feel very confident about the stats of RG3 or the rest of the offense.

RGIII needs to stop sulking on the sideline by himself. Of all the things I've seen so far, this bothers me the most.

Yea, the team seems disenchanted with Robert at the moment. Maybe some feel his knee is not ready, and are a bit turned off by him possibly being selfish. None of us do know anything with a 100% guarantee about his knee. But that, that is real and Robert sitting alone is not sitting well with me. Just gives me a bad feeling atm. Doesn't mean things can't turn around, but right now, at this moment, it seems odd. 

Archived