Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Ryan Kerrigan, Pick 6 Thread

TradeTheBeal!

Kinda fixed that for ya lol...

Then they can throw it to Orakpo's side. He is known for getting timely..wait, nevermind. 

And I just voted in the Orakpo thread for a great year too lol

I hope the preseason pick 6 doesn't count against his annual pick 6 per season allowance...

He will pick 6 some sorry Oakland QB in week 4, do not fear. 

Then they can throw it to Orakpo's side. He is known for getting timely..wait, nevermind. 

And I just voted in the Orakpo thread for a great year too lol

I'm not EVEN gonna hold Kerrigan's knack for INTs-on-dumpoff-passes against Orakpo lol...that is literally a freak of nature talent Kerrigan has.

Well, that, and he used to play tight end, so you can figure his hands are pretty good for a defensive player.

Kerrigan's awareness is off the charts.  The fact that the O-lineman was trying to draw him in and bait him, but he saw the RB scooting out into the flat so he stopped his rush to get into position, initially thought it would be a nice bat down, but his hands came through for him again.....PICK6!

I think that Kerrigan and Orakpo are the new Mann and Manly, Ryan is a very gifted player that he noticed the back running around and then put himself in a position to take the intercept shows his thinking ability as  a player, reminded me of the pick six in his first regular season game.   I also read somewhere that "Fletch" called out about the possible screen play.....this was the result of good team play

Archived