Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ray Donovan on Showtime

Springfield

Just caught up on Sunday's episode.

I'd assume that the people in the end are the ones out to get Ray's dad. Possibly church type mobsters? That would present an interesting dilemma between Ray wanting his father dead and wanting revenge on the rapist of his brother.

I also worry that Ray's brother might have been getting a little too touchy geeky with Ray's son. I know he was drunk and high but it seemed a little bit weird.

I'm staring to like the other brother as well. He seems like a genuinely good guy.

There are so many ways this show can go. Definitely my favorite series of the summer.

Just caught up on Sunday's episode.

I'd assume that the people in the end are the ones out to get Ray's dad. Possibly church type mobsters? That would present an interesting dilemma between Ray wanting his father dead and wanting revenge on the rapist of his brother.

I also worry that Ray's brother might have been getting a little too touchy geeky with Ray's son. I know he was drunk and high but it seemed a little bit weird.

I'm staring to like the other brother as well. He seems like a genuinely good guy.

There are so many ways this show can go. Definitely my favorite series of the summer.

I'm assuming that was Sully (James Woods) at the end.

• 3 weeks later...

So this show is worth getting into? I keep finding myself getting into shows that have long been gone or long started and soon to be gone (Curb Your Enthusiasms last two seasons right now). I'd love to get into a show that's going right now. I think the only thing I've done that with over the last ten years is Eastbound and Down.

In the pilot, Ray wakes up from a dream where there is a young child in the presence of a preist.  We all assumed it was Bunchy....

Last episode cleared a lot of things up. 

G.A.C. - the series has had it's ups and downs, but to me, it's finally starting to hit it's stride.  THe past two episodes have been nothing short of fantastic.  It's a good show to start watching. 

definitely.  Liev is a badass.

funny, I had no idea the brother Terry (Eddie marsan) was british.  I saw him in Simon Pegg's "This is the End."  Total british accent LOL.

He was also the bank robber in Han****.  My wife was watching it this weekend and I saw Terry on there and was like... "It's so weird seeing Terry as a bad guy" lol

He was also the bank robber in Han****. 

Wow... now that ^^^ is funny...

Okay, he was the bank robber in the Will Smith movie where he's a super hero and he named himself after John Han****

• 5 weeks later...

Liev and Voight are gold.  Good show though Liev's wife Trixie from Deadwood is one of those wives that just won't listen and her daughter seems the same way....annoying and aren't lookers but they play the role well.

Hopefully we get more development from Bunchy and Frank Whaley's character looks to be interesting ala the stalking sherriff from Boardwalk Empire.

She was also in Caprica as Eric Stoltz' wife.

• 8 months later...

Liev's wife Trixie from Deadwood is one of those wives that just won't listen....annoying and aren't lookers but they play the role well.

She lets him have sex with her twice a day. That would go an awfully long way to not caring about annoying. I can't remember the last time my wife let me have sex with her twice in the same year.

annoying and aren't lookers but they play the role well.

I dunno, man.  Ray's wife could get it.  But then again, I'd give it to just about anything with two tits and a heartbeat...

Paula-Malcomson-Ray-Donovan-slice.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Poor Tiny...all he wanted to do was go back to Boston.  But he ran his friggin' mouth.

I thought it was hilarious when they showed what was left of the chicken after he crushed it.  Nothin' but bones.

Poor Tiny...all he wanted to do was go back to Boston.  But he ran his friggin' mouth.

I thought it was hilarious when they showed what was left of the chicken after he crushed it.  Nothin' but bones.

That man really thought he could run away from that cop. I loved the look on the cops face lol

That man really thought he could run away from that cop. I loved the look on the cops face lol

hell yeah, that was hilarious.  Leave it to that FBI flunkie to screw up the hit, ended up killing some innocent dude LOL.

And just when you thought the LA FBI Director was squeaky clean...he grabs the neigbhor chick's boob LOL.  I assume they're screwing

hell yeah, that was hilarious.  Leave it to that FBI flunkie to screw up the hit, ended up killing some innocent dude LOL.

And just when you thought the LA FBI Director was squeaky clean...he grabs the neigbhor chick's boob LOL.  I assume they're screwing

LOL, that **** was great.  You think you hear Tiny's voice after he got shot and fell down the stairs.  And its that random guy with a 300+ pound dead guy laying on top of him.  Between this show and Banshee, **** is great.  

I'm still waiting on HBOs next big hit, I don't think Leftovers is going to cut it in the long run.  And by next big hit, another one along side True Detective that is.  They used to run 2-4 awesome shows on at a time deep.  Time to put the women and children to bed and go looking for ****ing dinner HBO!

Archived